Hi guys, I don't know if there's an existing thread like this but i can't find it so I created a new one. 

Can you guys recommend some nostalgic dramas or movies? 

Those which are set in the past, or something with lots of flashbacks, time travel

or a story that starts from high school until there's a time jump to when they're already adults (eg. In Time With You, My Love Eun Dong) 

I'm such a sucker for these genres. I love RomComs and any genre would do, just not horror lol I don't mind the country too 

Currently watching: Signal, Cheese In The Trap, Back to 1989

Here's the dramas I've already watched:
Reply Series
My Love Eun Dong
Rooftop Prince
Second Time Twenty Years Old
Wild Chives and Soybean Soup
Splash Splash LOVE
In Time With You
Angel Eyes
Missing You
In a Good Way

Movies:
Hot Young Bloods
My Old Classmate
Our Times
Architecture 101
You Are the Apple of My Eye
Fleet of Time
Under the Hawthorn Tree
A Wedding Invitation
Back to 20
Time Traveller

Thanks so much in advance. 
Tokyo Girl: a very nice movie that goes across time, it's technically not a time travelling/flash back movie though (it's a cell phone that travels across time and makes communication across a century possible), but it's amazing in it's own way! 
Faith: amazing time travelling drama!
I Hear Your Voice: probably less what you're looking for, but I'll recommend it anyway since it's such a good drama :P the main characters have met when they're younger (a bit like you who came from the stars) and the guy wants to find the girl again + the guy has a super power (also like Do Min Joon lol) that allows him to hear other people's thoughts.

hope it helps!

edit: oops~ I just saw that you put I hear your voice on hold, don't know if you want to pick it up again. I hope you do :3
edit2: and oops again, faith is also there. oh well :P I hope you'd still be interested in the movie ^-^
Hey @Nazumi, thanks for the recommendations! I'm definitely going to try Tokyo Girl. It seems interesting. As for Faith and IHYV, I kinda lost interest in them before but I haven't given up on them so that's why they're on my on-hold list. I'll pick them up some time later when I'm in the mood :)
My Sunshine (lots of flashback)
The Way We Were (start from college days then time jump to life as adults)
Nine: Nine Time Travels (time travel)
Hi @bossmama, I've already watched TWWW, i forgot to include on my list. Haha. I'll check those two dramas out~ thank you!!!
Reply Series (1988, 1994, 1997)

For a movie, try The Classic

Hi @CherryBunny I've watched all of the Reply series and The Classic. Thanks though :)
So my recommendations have more dark themes, but there are a lot of flashbacks in both of them: questions about what happened in the past not exactly clear to audience.

Le Jun Kai (China)
Secret (Korea)
Love Letter - flashbacks
Memories of Matsuko - moves back and forth between present and past
Hidamari no Kanojo - flashbacks + nostalgic song
Once in a Summer -  time jump + nostalgic song
Initiation Love - time jump
Hanamizuki - time jump
Su-ki-da - time jump