I saw My Ps Partner recently and tought it was really good and real. So I'm looking for more matured movies whose target are adults.

So yeah,if you know any movies with hot scenes, where the couple is not acting like 5-years old,that would be pretty great :)

Anyways,as long it's a "real" movie,it's fine by me... Thanks for reading ^^ 

Searching for Elephant!!! 

@CjRun Looks good! I'm looking into it right now. Thanks ^^
In the Realm of the Senses
Petty Romance (similar to P.S. Partner)
Happy End
Chunhyang
The Servant
Lust, Caution
Never, Forever
My Friend & His Wife
Obsessed

... that should keep you all hot and bothered for the meantime.
@PrettyCarEye Thanks!! I like the fact you recommend a lot of oldies,most of my all-time favorite movies are classics..So it's good to find asian oldies as well! 
Btw Do you recommend In the Realm of the Senses? To be honest,seems to extreme haha (from the photos I've seen)
I think the most interesting ones are Chunhyang and Lust,Caution...What you think? Which one do you recommend the most??
@Captain 

In the Realm of the Sense is intense, but it's an extremely well film about obsession, madness and a very strange kind of love. One of the strangest I've ever seen on screen, that's for sure. If you're mature enough to deal with the intensity of emotions in this movie, I'd definitely recommend it. 

Others I really enjoyed Chunhyang; The Servant; Lust, Caution; Never, Forever. Petty Romance was pretty funny.

Obsessed was hot, but poorly made in my opinion. I'm not sure you'll agree that's why I rec'ed it. See for yourself.

Happy End was good, esp if you want to admire a young and superbly handsome Joo Jin Mo. My Friend & his Wife was rather meh, but still worth the watch.
@Winnie Thank you! Both seem interesting :D

@Toots I have heard a lot of Air Doll before,so it should be good! Eungyo seems really different and interesting, also ,I'm quite fond of the cast.Thank you so much!

@PrettycarEye Thank you so much! I kinda tought that Obsessed seems a little poor too(from what I've seen), so I'l keep far from that one and My friend n' his wife..I actually admire your taste very much. So I trust in your recommendations ^^