I know,I know...I keep appearing in the forum and I apologize for it,but what can I say? There are so many tv shows and movies out there for me to watch and so many genres!Forgive me for trying new genres haha

Anyways,I'm looking for a cute guy has a giant crush on girl thing. I'm talking about a big-time crush,like being shy and can't even behave propely while being around her. You guys might know a lot of titles,but I don't, which is strange because most dramas have such elements on it. The problem relies in the fact that these storylines are most of the time back-stories or are given to second-couples,which really sucks :/

Also, it's okay if it's a unrequited love :)

Thank you for reading ! ^_^

Shitsuren Chocolatier is perhaps what you're looking for. The male lead is hopelessly in love with a girl he has liked since school, but never got a chance with her, and he became a chocolatier to impress her because she loves chocolate. His love for her is the main storyline. 

Also, almost all the characters in the drama are in a similar situation. 

Personally I didn't exactly love the drama in the end but a lot of people did, and you might enjoy it, because it really is a big time crush.
Hehe... let me recommend you something too! ^^
You should watch Ho Goo's Love! It's exactly what you're looking for and I personally loved it <3
Also, Kokoro ga Pokitto ne - if you're in the mood for a hilarious japanese drama
@lily_b Wow! I had no idea! I heard a lot about that drama but never looked for the plot! Seems like a feel-good watch! Thanks^^

@Iwyn Thanks^^ I dropped Ho Goo's Love, so yeah...xD  But Kokoro ga Pokitto ne seems really good!Plus I'm always in the mood for j-dramas <3 
Also,can you tell me a little about the crush in that last drama ?xP
I dunno if Pinocchio counts. but... try it if you havent watched it :D
@CaptainDarthReN Well, actually the story focuses on 4 people: Haruta, who is a shy guy, falls in love at first sight with Miyako, a kind of rebel, free-spirited girl. The other couple consists of Shin, who is also a free-spirited guy, but more calm and gentle, and Shizuka, a really talkative and outgoing person. But the funny thing is that they all share a kind of weird relationship with each other: Haruta is in love with Miyako, but Miyako is in love with Shin, however, Shin (who is also Haruta's boss) is already in a relationship with Shizuka, who is actually Haruta's ex-wife... and if this doesn't make the plot of a hilarious story, I don't know what else does xD

So, coming back to the topic... Haruta really fits with your description - he's always shy and overly polite, and especially when it comes to Miyako, he's all over the place xP  Their relationship is very beautiful and friendly the entire time (well, actually they're all very good friends, which is one of the highlights of this drama), and luckily, it does turn into romance eventually (after many hilarious events). 

I hope you get the point because I did write a little bit too much, but I don't think I spoiled the fun you'll have while watching this drama, so give it a shot! ;)
Other J-dramas i would recommend : 
- Densha otoko
- Dokushin Kizoku,
- From five to nine...
- Natsu no koi wa nijiiro ni kagayaku
- Proposal daisakusen
- the memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami
not sure all really fit your criteria...
@Iwyn Thanks^^ It does seem like a lot of fun! I can't wait to watch it ! :D

@Sumi Thank you! You gave so many names,plus they are j-dramas,which is always good hehe
@Nikky I already watched it,but thanks :)
The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami  definitely has one of the cutest crushes I've seen in a while
Bitter Blood is a detective drama but it has Sato takeru's character akwardly crushing on his co-worker
Prime Minister not a romantic drama either  but it as cute how Sho was crushing on his senpai even when in his father's body