I want to watch a film which has to have important meanings about life. What should I watch? Only one thing: I don't want something regarding illness or something like this. Thank youu :)
Hmm..Try Departure..it's a japanese movie..
hmm you could try Aoi Tori, it's the only one I can think of at the moment :)
[list][*]Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit
[*]Memories of Matsuko
[*]Adrift in Tokyo (don't read the synopsis, it's full of spoilers. Here's what you need to know: Takemura begins the film as an 8th-year college student who has somehow managed to accumulate ¥840,000 in debt. Abandoned by his parents in childhood, he has no one to turn to for the cash. One night a stranger with a grubby trenchcoat and grizzly beard, Fukuhara, bursts into his apartment, puts him in a chokehold and demands the dough, or else. The day before the debt comes due, Fukuhara comes to Takemura with an unusual offer: walk with him from Kichijoji to Kasumigaseki, for ¥1 million, paid on successful completion.)
[*]Shinigami no Seido
[*]Tokyo Sonata
[/list]
There's actually a lot out there. Probably depends on your mood and the genre that would appeal to you. Lighter tone: Be With You (2004) Lighter tone: Speedy Scandal (2008) Darker tone: Diary of June (2005) Darker tone: 10 Billion (2009) The only thing is, though they don't involve illness, death is a corollary part of the movie, except for the 2nd one :) And I guess most of life's important messages become glaringly apparent when you flip the coin, and you're face with the other side of it (death) dunno if you would agree though :p and it's all highly dependent on what you would consider important life messages...
When I heard about life, I recommend Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ However, I think most Jdoramas are really good because they often incorporate alot of healthy themes. 1 Litre of Tears is probably a must watch.