Hi, I am looking to improve on my Korean skills by watching a full drama without subtitles. Are there any dramas with a good storyline that has normal everyday vocabulary/grammar? 

How long have you been studying korean? and how much do you understand when watching kdramas? About what percentage? :)

here's my recommendations..

Cheese In The Trap - Although it's not yet finished airing, this has variety of vocabulary, from school, home to work and relationships. The script's also very natural. I personally learned a lot of vocabulary and grammar from reading the webtoon where this drama is based, so i'm pretty sure you'll learn a lot from this drama too. 

Potato Star - This is a really funny sitcom / family drama. The episodes shows their daily life including work, love, family, and there's a lot of cast, from young to old characters, so you'll get various vocabulary here and culture too. The people here bickers often, so they might speak a little fast sometimes but it should be ok :) I remember learning a lot of useful words here, specially the word "Gil-Chi" meaning "directionally challenged" or bad at finding roads.. That word i learned made it easy to tell my korean friends who asks me to show them around to my country haha.

Let me know if you have anything else i can help with. Good luck! :)

Thanks for the recommendations. I think I will check out Cheese in the Trap since that is on my plan to watch list. I have been watching dramas for about 5 years so I have picked up quite a bit of the language, but I have not consistently studied Korean. I would say I am at child's level since I can watch shows like  Pororo and Tayo the little bus without subtitles. 
Maybe also something you've already seen. If there's a drama you absolutely loved and want to rewatch, rewatch it without subtitles. You will know the general plot and can concentrate on understanding the conversation without having to wonder what in the world everyone's talking about. (I used to do that waaay back in school. Reading a book, then re-reading it in English because it's easier than reading something I've never heard of.)

Which shows for kids do you recommend by the way? Maybe I could watch a thing or two with my son. Though he may be too old for the really simple ones and the more complex ones require knowing the language..
That is a good idea Devitto, I'll try that also....I actually haven't watch any other kids shows but Pororo and Tayo, so I don't have any other suggestions. 
@devitto since you prefer rewatching something as a way of learning, you might wanna look for some animated disney shows or any show that your son has watched, which are korean dubbed.  i'm pretty sure they're around the internet.
I would say, instead of starting with the 60+ minute dramas, try watching the shorter 30 minute daily dramas.  That way you won't get overwhelmed with the constant stream of Korean and can follow the story more easily.  I definitely recommend Shut Up Family/Family.  The storyline is simple, the couples are adorable, and it features two young actors before they started getting huge (Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Sik).