Who does not love a good old fashioned delinquent drama? lol ^.^ I've seen: Gokusen (liked it) Rookies (liked it) Devil Beside You (loved it) Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (ehhhh it was okay >.>) Basically anything well known delinquent. However I hit a dead end, so does anyone have any suggestions?? I'm tired of the mushy gushy romantic stuff and I need to see some fighting hahaha XD
Holy Land 2012 4 episodes long ...I am watching it now, love the fight scenes..I am gonna watch the 2005 version next :D
GTO is pretty fight-filled so far oh and good!
There is a movie called crows zero I haven't seen it yet but I have a feeling it well deliver what you want Or you can watch Yankee-kun to megane-chan (drama) < which have some comedy in it
Crows Zero is very good yes. If you want a drama, Majisuka Gakuen is Crows Zero in drama form basically, but with girls.
I'm currently watching that one: Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou there's also Risou no Musuko, maybe
Not sure if it counts as a 'delinquent drama' but some of the main characters of Tumbling are yankees, and there are a good amount of fight scenes.
sabubu wrote: GTO is pretty fight-filled so far oh and good!

SpicyRamen wrote: There is a movie called crows zero I haven't seen it yet but I have a feeling it well deliver what you want
Or you can watch Yankee-kun to megane-chan (drama) < which have some comedy in it

SuperShark wrote: Crows Zero is very good yes. If you want a drama, Majisuka Gakuen is Crows Zero in drama form basically, but with girls.

These.
There is also My Boss My Hero which I will recommend!
Ikebukuro West Gate Park is all about delinquents and has fighting. Apart from that everything about it is perfect and it's awesome. :P

try angry mom. I watched it, and loved it :)