I just watched Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge a few weeks ago, and I really loved how the female lead took care of the male lead.  She cooked food for him, and he began to rely on that comfort from her.  I'm looking for a drama dynamic like that - where the female lead cooks for and nurtures the male lead while he comes out of his shell and opens up to her.  I don't like the airheadish/dense female leads, so avoiding those would be great if at all possible.

A couple dramas/movies that I've seen with a similar dynamic:  Mary Stayed Out All Night, Full House, Oh! My Lady (I think? It's been awhile), L♥DK, Marriage, Not Dating, & A Werewolf Boy.

Country: All okay - would like to avoid Taiwanese romcoms if possible.

Genre: Romance is a must, but all others are fine in addition to that.

How about Aishiteru to Ikketure? Male lead is deaf so he needs a lot of help when he's in unfamiliar settings and comes to rely on the heroine.

Someone Like You - TW drama but not a romcom, as far as I know. Male lead is blind and relies on the female lead to function from day to day.

I don't know if you're into long dramas, but I seem to remember Golden Bride fitting your bill as well.

P.S. The female leads give support to the male leads in various ways, not just cooking. :)

Fermentation Family features a female chef who leaves a high end restaurant to return to run her family's traditional restaurant. It also features an adorable relationship between her and food-loving ex-gangster.
Wow, thanks for the recommendations!  All of these are great suggestions.  Looks like I know what I'm doing this afternoon :)
Kimi wa petto (jdrama) / You're My pet (kmovie): same story of a female lead taking care of her pet boy lead 
If you consider watching both, I recommend starting with the jdrama version, since the kmovie is more condensed.
I'll give you the stars and the moon (girl is baker not chef)
Both of these look great too!  @Nezumi, I'll start with the jdorama first, thanks!