Is there any romance drama with fore leeds (two male, and two girls) , i was looking for this since yesterday but i am only finding triangle dramas which i am not into it,  thanks for any help :)... 

High Society is the only drama in my list with Four Leads.

Many of the dramas which has four leads are long and old. if u don't mind, u can find many suggestion. 
From my experience, even if there is more than one couple, one couple still remains primary--with the majority of the screen time. 

But a drama that showcases 4 couples (because there are 4 main male leads), and that I think might fit your description is: A Gentleman's Dignity. 
Thank you i will try high society, i am not really into triangle i will feel bad for other main that stay alone i know that feel hahaah :D 
I do understand you becoz i hate love triangle too. i wish they focus on one couple and show the improvement. But it never happens xP
I have the perfect drama for you: Que Sera Sera. Rather than your usual love triangle this drama features one heck of a love square. A roller coaster ride of emotions, but still worth the watch for me.
Bromance fits -  There is 2 romances and a small triangle but its really not a *punch him in the face* type of triangle and not the main focus. Its a bit draggy t times but contains some of the best kiss scenes ever.
full house thai
boss and me
coffee prince
marriage not dating
Slow Dance is good.
descendants of the sun