I know this might be a bit too hard but is there a revenge drama where the protagonist actually follows his plans from beginning to end. Usually he or she ends up being dissuaded or even changes his or her plans by a love interest which kinda ruins the story for me. The only drama that came close to this was Maou, though it would be great if the character lived but it isn't necessary.

I have three that fit your description :

Bridal Mask (you already finished this one)
Guilty Akuma to Keyakushita Onna (sorry for the spoiler but you're going to love the ending if that's what you're looking for)
Strongest Chil Woo (you might want to try that one)
The princess' man, This is spoiler but you might prefer to read it before you watch this drama: *the mean lead couldn't (actualy didn't) get his revenge in the end, I mean in the very end: the last minutes of the drama xD*
You're All Surrounded, maybe, it's a revenge "side"-story .. it was more of a rom-com to me. (I see now that you already finished it :D)
Innocent man is a strong revenge drama but it's swayed with love and sympathy all the time so it might not be what you're looking for! But I still recommend it.
Zeni Geba definitely
Gap Dong
@nastou19 i actually started guilty akuma, i dont know why but for some reason i stopped watching it, but i remember it being good so now i have a reason to watch it again.

@emylan i get recommended the princess' man alot but people also tell me i shouldnt watch it, but it seems interesting so ill have to just see for myself.

@lwyn zeni geba seemed boring to me, the plot seemed decent but i didnt like the actors. and gap dong is pretty good im actually in the middle of watching it, but it seems to be more of a crime then of a revenge, not to say that revenge isnt a part of it.
Just a comment on what emylan said about ''The Princess' Man'''s ending
He doesn't get revenge in the way he planned it, but in my opinion he defenitely got a revenge. One even better than what he was originally planning.
Nirvana in Fire is long, but might fit what you're looking for. There is definitely no backing off from the revenge plot in that one. I was going to say The Devil when I first saw your post, but since you've already watched Maou, it might be a bit repetitive (it's a great show though).
Second Nirvana in Fire - one of the best dramas out there.