I am totally in a drama slump, I am having the hardest time in the world finishing drama's or even finding new ones to start watching, and here are the problems : To predictable, or to long. So I am thinking I need something that is totally off the wall be it drama or movie, that isn't long or predictable. I am having no trouble watching movies, but finding movies to watch is a different story. I would prefer Japanese or Korean.. Please help.
Try Going by the Book or Tada Kimi Wo Aisiteru that two for now:-)
I am going to suggest Pride because it's Japanese, short, interesting, cool romance...well written and acted too. I love it. Also another suggestion. Watch the movie Chilling Romance from your PTW... Then you might want to watch more Lee Min Ki. And if you want to watch more Lee Min Ki I would in advance, suggest you watch Dal Ja's Spring and totally fall in lurve! :) Good luck. I hate drama slumps!
darkangel662008 wrote: Try Going by the Book
or
Tada Kimi Wo Aisiteru

that two for now:-)

Thank you for the suggestions, I am gonna looksie..

Jeaniessi wrote: Dal Ja's Spring and totally fall in lurve!

:) Good luck. I hate drama slumps!

I have seen Dal Ja's Spring, it's been awhile, but yeah, it was a good one.. Yeah, I am hating this slump.. I even thought of picking Anime back up, but don't know where to begin on that one either... gah slumps suck, gives me a headache thinkin about it..
Drama slumps are no fun. You've seen quite a bit more than me, so I'm not much good for suggesting other dramas, although I thought Queen In Hyun's Man was quite refreshing. But what I did when I got into a drama slump several months ago was to go back to my side of the world and watched some shows I'd missed out on while being stuck in drama-land, like BBC's Merlin and a Doctor Who season I'd missed and caught up on some American shows I'd heard were good like Person of Interest, marathoned Supernatural, and re-watched some Buffy. Then I came back to the East after a while, and everything felt fresh again, almost like when I'd first started. So anyways, that was my experience with drama slump xD Good luck getting out of it!
slumps ;l i use to take half a year to a year break
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Thank you for the suggestions, I am gonna looksie..

I have seen Dal Ja's Spring, it's been awhile, but yeah, it was a good one.. Yeah, I am hating this slump.. I even thought of picking Anime back up, but don't know where to begin on that one either... gah slumps suck, gives me a headache thinkin about it..

Well poo. I must have looked at your list wrong. Okay...so my next suggestion would be to just start Queen In Hyun's Man. It is really good. It might pull you right out of that slump. I loved it! Can't recommend it more highly.

That and Pride.

REVIVE! PHEONIX...DE FUNKIFY!
sorry for the drama slump.. what type are you looking that get you hyped up?
My advice is to embrace your drama slump. Don't force yourself to watch dramas right now, that might make you dislike them even more. Give yourself some time, watch some western dramas, listen to some western music, or if you aren't into anime give that shot as well. Once you are ready, you'll find a nice drama to watch.
Have you seen Rich Man Poor Woman...I am really liking it so far...it's at the halfway mark
deepbluegirl20 wrote: sorry for the drama slump.. what type are you looking that get you hyped up?

Action, crime.. stuff like Ghost or TEN..

goldenseal50 wrote: Have you seen Rich Man Poor Woman...I am really liking it so far...it's at the halfway mark

Nopers, haven't seen it. Will look into it.
muanyata wrote: My advice is to embrace your drama slump. Don't force yourself to watch dramas right now, that might make you dislike them even more. Give yourself some time, watch some western dramas, listen to some western music, or if you aren't into anime give that shot as well. Once you are ready, you'll find a nice drama to watch.

Agreed.
Absences makes the heart grow fonder.

Or try stick with short J-dramas. 9/8 episode ones. Go for a genre you haven't tried.

But whatever you do don't force it
I had been in a slump for over a year. I managed to find a few here and there like History of a Salaryman or Flowerboy Ramyun Shop, but it wasnt until this latest string of currently airing/just finishing dramas did I finally find more than one that was interesting enough to keep going until the end.

I highly recommend Gaksital/Bridal mask, as well as Ghost. In terms of predictabillity, they definitely kept me on edge. If you want something light and fluffy with a bit of humor, try I need Romance 2. It has it's flaws but the characters are interesting enough to keep you going.

Good luck on your slump! Just keep clicking until you find one!
When I experience drama slump.. That's the time when I shift and watch variety show..kekeke!!!