I'm wanting to see a drama where a bad boy, and I do not mean some stuck up heir who is just a spoiled brat, falls for a good girl.
The thread is suppose to say Falls not Falss. My bad.
um.... like EVERY korean drama... EVER...LOL
Devil Beside You a taiwanese drama has a bad boy falling for a normal girl ;)
Truly bad boy... Robbers Padam Padam A Man's Story Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy ( A Mild Version of the concept) Capital Scandal Fermentation Family Daemul (Has elements of this concept) Sorry, I Love You Tatta Hitotsu No Koi The Snow Queen (elements of this concept)
yankee-kun to megane chan - japanese hungry! - Japanese lucky seven - japanese Mary Stayed Out All Night - Korean My Princess - Korean Vampire Prosecutor- korean A Gentleman's Dignity - korean
I second Sorry, I Love You. Main guy is not only a bad boy, he's even a bit of a violent psychopath. Great drama :D
Evony wrote: I second Sorry, I Love You. Main guy is not only a bad boy, he's even a bit of a violent psychopath. Great drama :D

Yup...seriously damaged. I almost don't blame him after everything he went through! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: Yup...seriously damaged. I almost don't blame him after everything he went through! LOL

Me too, I understand he had a really rough life plus the things he discovered about his childhood (hope it's not a spoiler!), but some of his actions were just so psychotic that I couldn't help it, but think that, well, this guy is craaaazy. So Ji Sub did a great job portraying Moo Hyuk :)
Oh, and maybe Que Sera Sera? A character played by Eric was kinda bad boish too.
Evony wrote: Me too, I understand he had a really rough life plus the things he discovered about his childhood (hope it's not a spoiler!), but some of his actions were just so psychotic that I couldn't help it, but think that, well, this guy is craaaazy. So Ji Sub did a great job portraying Moo Hyuk :)
Oh, and maybe Que Sera Sera? A character played by Eric was kinda bad boish too.

Oh totally! I forgot Que Sera Sera! Pretend that is on my list! LOL Such a bad bad boy!