I loved perfect girl evolution and so I wouls like to watch more like it. Anyone know any ones similar to that kamsahaminda :)
i really liked Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, its one of my favourites, but even i haven't found anything similar to it :'( its one in a million lol
Well Nobuta wo Produce was pretty similar imo
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Well Nobuta wo Produce was pretty similar imo

Can you explain how are those 2 dramas similar?!!!
CheerfulSoul wrote: Can you explain how are those 2 dramas similar?!!!

Sure. In both dramas, guys are trying to change the female lead to become the "perfect/popular" women in there eyes.
It's not a show and it's not exactly similar, but you might enjoy it since you enjoyed the drama. It involves helping girls realize their beauty. There's a manga I love called Beauty Pop.

Sorry if that's not any help. Any chance I can get to recommend that manga to someone, I snatch it. XD
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Well Nobuta wo Produce was pretty similar imo

I've seen it xD already LOL

im not really a fan of manga but thanks anyway!
I think the closest to it so far is Nobuta wo Produce and Skip Beat. You've already seen Nobuta and not sure if you can get used to TWDrama, they're a bit cartoonish. But they're all pretty similar in terms of personality evolution with an ensemble cast of eye-candy male lead(s). I'm assuming you've already seen the other recommendations under the Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge's page here coz there's still a few with a somewhat similar theme and tone....
how about kimi ni todoke? i actually never watched the drama or movie but if it is the same as the manga it is slighty similar. Both girl had thoughts about themself and was outcasted.
nekoblah wrote: how about kimi ni todoke? i actually never watched the drama or movie but if it is the same as the manga it is slighty similar. Both girl had thoughts about themself and was outcasted.

There is a drama for Kimi ni Todoke? where???
NinaJade82 wrote: There is a drama for Kimi ni Todoke? where???

I think there is a movie.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Sure. In both dramas, guys are trying to change the female lead to become the "perfect/popular" women in there eyes.

Oh, i understand now :)

nekoblah wrote: how about kimi ni todoke? i actually never watched the drama or movie but if it is the same as the manga it is slighty similar. Both girl had thoughts about themself and was outcasted.

There's only a movie and 2 seasons anime for Kimi Ni Todoke
CheerfulSoul wrote: Oh, i understand now :)

There's only a movie and 2 seasons anime for Kimi Ni Todoke

;x my error i thought i saw a post about the drama
NinaJade82 wrote: There is a drama for Kimi ni Todoke? where???

It's not a drama more like a Japanese movie you can watch it on dramacrazy.net
Just to say something : I loved this movie ;) I didn't watch Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, I think I'll give it a try despite the fact that I dropped the anime..