I really love drama with poor guy/ rich girl falling in love plot. Any recommendations? Where the guy is poor/ugly/ unpopular and the girl is rich/ beautiful/ and popular with happy ending, similar to ho goo's love, boku to star 99 nichi, that fool. Thanks

High Society - the guy isn't ugly, but he's poor and he's neither popular nor unpopular.

A Gentleman Dignity - features 4 couples, one of which is poor guy / rich woman. This love line also happens to be a noona romance, if you're into that.

Ugly Alert - at the end of it, I didn't fancy this drama that much, but you might so ...

Hyunhætan Marriage War - if I'm not mistaken

Ojakgyo Brothers - features the love lives of 4 brothers, two of whom were involved with women richer than they were.
The jdrama Tatta Hitotsu no Koi fits your requirement perfectly. Girl is extremely rich and wealthy and guy is poor, struggling to take care of mother and sick younger brother (But in no way ugly. ;)). The secondary leads are also in the same situation. 

100% second Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. 

Im not completely sure but I think in the movie Hanamizu the girl was also rich, or atleast better off.
I just finished watching Tatta Hitotsu no Koi and absolutely loved it.  In fact, it was that show that made me sign up for this for site a couple of days ago because it tugged at my heart strings so much and I just HAD to review it (my first review of anything)

Please please please watch it and enjoy it as much as I did.

@PrettyCarEye I might have to check some of those out, they sound fun!
ugly duckiling perfect match
innocent man
Some of my recommendations have already been stated above. But one I am watching right now and I commented on this very point that it was nice to see a guy in  a drama who wasn't a spoilt chaebol,,,the drama is called Gloria.

Other poor guy/rich girl dramas that come to mind are:

Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek
The Snow Queen
A Love to Kill

The 2 below the situation gets reversed later in the drama ie poor guy becomes rich and rich girl becomes poor
Endless Love (Taiwanese)
Phoenix