Hello all! New to the form and so I hope it is okay to ask for a recommendation! 

I have only watched period dramas but then I came across Big Man and really liked it!

So, I would like any type of drama--kdrama, jdrama, cdrama--that centers around a business. I would like the main character to be of male gender who is higher up in the business and/or rich, CEO, etc. I would like there to be some plotting or evil funny business going on. I welcome romance as well! 

Thanks all!!!

Golden Empire - corporate espionage, hostile takeovers, greed, corruption, revenge, psychopathy, mental illness ... While all this might sound a bit over the top, trust me it isn't. This is the most intelligently written Asian dramas I've ever seen. Don't expect the usual dumbed down, idiotic K-drama fare where the characters behave without logic and or forethought. Everything about this drama is top notch. The acting is superb, the dialogue is philosophical and deep. The pacing, character development ... all on another level. For some people the male lead is somewhat of an anti-hero. For me, he is a brilliant man despite his faults. The show will have you questioning whatever moral code you subscribe to as you go on this journey with the characters. While I tend to prefer mostly romantic stuff, this is by far the best K-drama I've seen in my 3.5 yrs of watching drama.

Hanzawa Noaki - a survival of the fittest type story in the cutthroat, dog-eat-dog world of corporate Japan.

A Clear Midsummer Night - mixture of family drama, romance and corporate scheming. The business aspect takes up a good portion of the drama and affects the family and romantic relations of the characters.

Others that I haven't seen yet, but heard are great:

Roosevelt Game

Punch - written by the same screenwriter as Golden Empire. Like I said Golden Empire is the best written Korean (Asian) drama I've ever seen so this gives me confidence that Punch will live up to its reputation.
Karei naru Ichizoku: Family/business feud between a banker father and his son, a steel company executive.
Midas: Mergers & acquisition, ambitious upstart lawyer making his mark in the business world, family members fighting over their father's wealth.
Wrote a long post and pressed wrong button and lost it all so just brief explanation. I wrote quite a few but I can't remember what I write now lol.

Lovers (mob boss)
Cruel romance (triad leader 'owns' most if old shanghai. People try and kill him off to gain too spot putting love ones at risk.
Lady & liar (similar to above but she looses her memories due to an accident and someone steals her identity to become a rich heiress. He takes advantage if her memory loss to make her fall in love with him)

Misaeng (incomplete life) for a totally business orientated drama with little to no romance. It's a good watch though.
Also five fingers. MC is an illegitimate son if a rich piano maker family. He and 'brother' fight for dads attention leading to a very dark plot. Romance involved, the business side of these expensive pianos involved, MCs are male (and very male at that! Ju ji hoon and ji Chang wook). Lots of evil plotting, revenge, jealousy and just very good acting. It's a slow starting drama with loads of flashback to which I dropped it at first but you realise later how important the flashback are. Stick with it
uhm ...

summary, you search for a chaebol drama, not business drama?
:p
^
i also confuse hahaha
but based on her summary, i would suggest Mask 
I would like the main character to be of male gender who is higher up
in the business and/or rich, CEO, etc. I would like there to be some plotting or evil funny business going on. I welcome romance as well!

===> enter any chaebol dramas

business drama is something like hanzawa naoki, roosevelt game, shimatachi rocket, made in japan, megabank saishu kessen, asa ga kita, and Hagetaka
of course they are VERY different from chaebol dramas XD
Have you tried Hotel King?
@PrettyCarEye ~ OH MY! Thank you so much! Thanks for the small summaries also! I definitely going to watch Golden Empire first after your raving--it is exactly what I was looking for!

@kura2ninja ~ Oooooh those both sound interesting! As for Midas, I'm watching this mainly because I saw it has the former Trax drummer! haha!

@radhz_dramalover ~ I love the cold, merciless lead, this I will add to my watch list after Golden Empire, thank you!

@oppalover87 ~ Aw! Thanks for trying for the long post! But thank you as well for giving me a bunch! Five Fingers sounds good but Imma have to go watch Misaeng first--looks so good!

@Simplifica ~ Haha! I did do a quick lame search and kept getting Boys Over Flowers recommendations xD but thank you for those dramas! I more Jdrama biased so thanks! : D

@Tara ~ Nope! But I will now! Added it to my list, thank you!!!

THANKS SO MUCH YOU AWESOME FELLAS! 
Lovers, Cruel Romance, Lady and the Liar, Falling for Innocence, Misæng etc are misleading recommendations if I understood the OPs request correctly. These are not business dramas. The male leads may be businessmen, but these dramas are romance centered and focused (except Misæng, which is more of a slice of life type drama).

Whilst shows like Golden Empire, Hanzawa Naoki, Roosevelt Game etc are firmly rooted in the politics of the corporate world, often with little or no romance. In GE there were hints of a romance, but it was never explored. Hanzawa's wife was very supportive of him, but there wasn't that many romantic scenes. As a romance fan myself, I thought I would be bored watching a drama purely about corporate scheming, but both these dramas were top of the line and kept me hooked from beginning to end.

Golden Empire started off a little slower than Hanazawa, but around the 8th or 9th episode that's when it became like crack cocaine for me. I couldn't stop watching, it was so interesting. I remember I missed work two days in a row because I stayed up pass my bed time watching this (thankfully I work for myself or I surely would have been fired). On the other hand, Hanazawa was interesting from the start, had a few slow moments in the middle, but picked up again in the last 4 or so episodes. The slow moments never lasted long in either drama so just keep at it.

If you want a good mixture of romance and business, A Clear Midsummer Night is a good choice, but the quality of this drama (in terms of script, acting, pacing etc) is far below Golden Empire & Hanzawa. It's watchable enough though, if only for Hawick Lau (and his lovely wife irl) who is an amazingly charismatic actor.