Yesterday i watched Shinagami no Seido and After Life and want to watch something similar.When i mean "death" it is more like concept rather than occurence.What is the meaning of death,what happens after people die etc.Im looking for movies that discuss this kind of questions.

The only movie that comes to my mind is a Hollywood movie with Robin Williams "The Final Cut" where he plays a person editing the memories of shitty people who died into nice videos that can be played at funerals. 

Maybe also try "Ikigami The Ultimate Limit". Matsuda Shota plays a gov employee although you could say he's a messenger of death  since he has to deliver the bad news to the people who are chosen to die. Then we see how the various people deal with the last 24h they have remaining.

not a movie but I've been meaning to watch Shinigami-kun which sounds like a drama version of Shinigami no Seido
@sylwia i had downloaded ikigami the ultimate limit a while ago...i will probably watch it then...Thanks for recommendations :)