My very first drama was 'hotelier' what I loved the most was how quickly the handsome lead became interested in the leading lady and his pursuit of her.

Many dramas later, I know this is not the norm, particularly in Korean dramas, but it is my preferred in romances. Recently finished 'Boss and me' and am currently watching 'Descendants of the Sun'. I would love to have more recommendations for dramas that are romantic with the male falling in love first and actively seeking out the female lead. I also prefer happy endings. I watch dramas from any country, I just need eng subs.

thank you

For more light-hearted dramas, I'd recommend "Witch's Romance" and "Sassy Go Go". They are both really sweet dramas and the male lead persues the female lead first. ^-^ I personally loved both of them. 
Also, I higly recommend watching "I Hear Your Voice". It has a more serious plot to it but is hilariously funny at the same time. :D The male lead is interested in the female lead from the start and is the sweetest male lead ever ^-^
Sound of the Desert
Secret Love Affair (sort of)
The Greatest Love
Hana Yori Dango (or Meteor Garden-taiwanese remake, korean Boys Before Flowers too but I didn't like it)
Falling for Innocence
High School - Love On (2nd lead)
Noble, My Love
Empress Ki
My Love Eun Dong
What Happened in Bali
Boys over Flowers... loljk

agreed with EvilYuli about My Love Eun Dong!

and here's some cute rom coms :)

High-end Crush
Flower Boy Next Door
Ho Goo's Love

Devil Beside You
Fall in Love with Me
Protect the Boss

There is also the Japanese movie- Kimi ni Todoke
And the Korean movie- He Was Cool
Adolescence Medley
49 Days
Refresh Man
Marriage, not Dating
Also, where did u watch Boss and me? I tried watching it on Viki, but it says its not available?
You can watch boss and me in Kissasian.com....
Thank you all for the recommendations. I loved "protect the boss"  and a few of the others that were listed.
"Boss and Me" I watched partly on youtube before discovering kissasian.com, my current favorite place to watch dramas. Another place I think has it is 
nicedrama.to