Which dramas did you end up watching and liking after dropping them initially?

I had given up City hall and Coffee prince but after eventually watching due to boredom  

realized could have really missed out. 

I'm pretty new to these dramas, trying to explore what else I could be missing out on.

A Tree with Deep Roots: I failed to connect with the drama the first time I watched it, but I gave it a try when its prequel, Six Flying Dragons, was airing, and I found myself enjoying it immensely the second time around.

Marriage Contract: I stopped watching since, within 15 minutes of the drama, the male protagonist (almost) hit the female protagonist with his car. So cliche, I thought. I came back after people I followed on Tumblr were raving about it (and posting some delicious GIFs off of episode 11--if you watched the drama, you'd known what I mean). They were right--it is that good.
Rooftop Prince.
Dropped it, picked it up purely for the fact that i didn't want to drop anything and actually turned out to be OK. Still not my thing but not worthy enough to drop entirely.
A Gentleman's Dignity
That Winter, The Wind Blows
I dropped A Genteman's Dignity, the lead female character acting sometimes put me off with the childish outbursts.
I don't know if it's supposed to be cute or something but there was a limit for me. The story line wasn't bad though,
maybe if I fast forward those parts it'll be watchable.

I've picked up again and finished Fated to love you it's been surprisingly good. I'd dropped it after about five minutes
weeks ago, got put off by the lead male whole entrance act.

Triangle. It started off interesting but mellow, not much to keep you hooked. However I like the bad boy underdog winning out over everyone against the odd so I kept at it. By Ep 7, our (hot) led guy found his strength and started whooping everyone else into shape. I'm glad I didn't let that drama go.
Prosecutor Princess..I hate the main actress and put it on hold..Then one day I pick it up and whopps!!! Good thing I pick it up again...
Considering Signal was one of my few 10s, I'm SO glad to see Xaz picked it up again, and I hope you liked it! Agree with Darkangel662008, not a fan of Kim So Yeon and I put it down for a long time. Finished it out of spite, but figured I can take it or leave it. Doctor Stranger was probably the one I am most glad I picked up again. Also, Easy Fortune Happy Life (Roy Chiu's hair, I can't. with that fluffy stuff he's my spirit animal). 
i remember you , it ended up in my all time fave list some weeks later 
Beautiful Mind (at least up to now as only 4 eps have aired so far)
Love Shuffle, Padam Padam Secret Love Affair, Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta (Dropped and got back and liked them after couple of years only)
Tree of Heaven
Because It's The First Time
Secret Love Affair
Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta
Nagareboshi
Monstar
Misaeng
Big
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel - Dropped it after just watching 5-10 minutes. Do not know what the hell I was thinking that day; picked it up a few days later and it became one of my favorite dramas.

Boss & Me - The first time I only found one with low quality, also didn't like the sound. Found a HD version later and marathoned it. Also, another one of my favorites.
Chuno 
I dropped it at ep 19,  these 19 eps took a lot of time.. around a year!!! Believe me, that was in 2010 
After 5 years, in 2015, when i finished watching maids, i felt that i wanna watch Oh Ji Ho again in historical drama, and this was CHUNO!!
I started watching from the beginning and couldn't stop, the drama which took me a year,  i finished in few days. I wondered how i didn't like it before!! and i give it 9.5/10 

Edit: Maid aired on 2014 not 2015
I dropped Entertainer at Ep 13 because I felt that I became bored while watching it though that drama got me hooked on the first episode.
The MAster's sun, dropped it at episode 2 but then came back and watched it and found out it was a great drama.