What do I watch after Descendants of the Sun? That show surpassed all dramas ever with action, romance, light-heartedness, military, bromance.. everything. The romance entwined with his risky job was the best. I liked how they were both straightforward with each other like real people and didn't dance around each other, trying not to show their feelings like every k-drama ever (except Secret Garden). I liked how they met, he asked her out and she said yes, immediately. There was no beating around the bush, solid hugs full of feeling, and no fake kisses.

The absence of a romance triangle was a plus too. And the secondary romance clinched the deal... gave viewers more to look forward to.

So back to my question... what on earth do I watch after this?

Would you like to try watching Signal? totally different plot but amazing!!! I saw High Kick! The Revenge of the Short Legged on you're list, that one is pretty funny and addictive, but after like 10 episode it will get more interesting. and also You how came from the stars is very funny!
Thanks. Will check those out. I read somewhere that Signal is addictive.

Yes it is and it is awesome ! 
Try A Tree with Deep Roots. At least you can watch Song Joong-ki again for several episodes :)
I suggest you to watch Love Me if You Dare ^^