Any medical dramas similar to D-Day? I don't like the ones on the recommendation in D-Day's detail page. It doesn't have to be about disaster. It had to be hospital based though, with at least a little love story, and preferably a doctor in love with his intern or resident... something like that.
I'd recommend Brain and The 3rd Ward. It's been a while since I've watched them but there is a bit of romance to them.
Good Doctor and Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors
♡ I second that Good Doctor suggestion ♡
http://mydramalist.com/7184-good-doctor

Surgeon bong dal hee
i was going to say Doctor X but there's not much romance in it.
Yong Pal

Doctors’ Affairs
I haven't watched it, but Golden Time, maybe?
Emergency couple, should watch it. Highly Recommended
I third Good Doctor, one of my favourite dramas and a very unique drama, I've never seen a similar story!
I haven't watched D-Day yet, but heard of it. I would recommend watching Blood. It's really good. :)
Thanks everyone. I'm watching Good Doctor. I tried Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and Golden Time, but I didn't like it. I was enjoying Blood, but cant help laughing at the illogical stuff. I really should start Yong Pal though. And to anyone who is interested, I recommend D-Day. Cinematography was fantastic and the villain was hateful to the very end, but the characters were exemplary, the acting excellent, and the story was engaging.