Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me find 2 dramas I seen before. I don't know if I'm posting at the right thread, but sorry if I'm not. One of the dramas I'm looking for, has 2 people who gives birth. One of them gives birth to a light skin child, and the other gives birth to a dark skin child. The one who gives birth to the dark skin child, didn't want her child and wanted to trade with the girl who gave birth to the light skin. She refused to trade, and ended up having her baby taken away from her, and her head chopped off. The baby was given to the other girl, and the dark skin baby was left alone. The girl who got her head chopped off came back to life as a floating head, and she got her body back, and raised the dark skin child. Both kids grow up thinking they been raised by their real moms, but soon finds out that it's not their real mom. The other drama, I don't remember as much. But there was a guy who had characters all over him, and when he turns golden, he was like a super human or something. I believe later on, he was stung by bees or something (not sure) and started acting younger than his age. & Every time he coughs up blood he acts even younger, down to a baby. I also believe there was a girl who was taking care of him, and I think she was a princess...... I don't know what language any of the dramas was in, cause I watched it in dubbed. >_< I think both was historical though. Thanks, and sorry for the super long message.
Hmm. are these really dramas or movie or a TV special?
ama-ya wrote: Hmm. are these really dramas or movie or a TV special?

I'm pretty sure they're dramas. They should either be old, or a a few years old. I wanna say at least 4 years by now.
And it is definitely not an English Drama.