Hi ! It's almost time for my holiday so I will be stay at home all the time and watch drama all the time .__.
[And.. I know that I have SOO MUCH in my 'plan to watch' so please just ignore it X9]

Anyway I would like to know your opinion about what drama (and movie if you have some suggestion) I should watch :D

Note : I don't like horror, thriller, and everything like that. I love romance comedy but I love drama with sad stories too. I prefer Korean actually ><

Thank you so much for helping me :D
Sad Stories
Autumn's Concerto (Taiwanese) I know. You asked you prefer Korean. But I heard this was pretty good. And it has a sad story line.
A Love To Kill. (Korean)
Sorry, I Love you. (Korean)

Rom-Coms
Well, There's a lot. And your PTW List probably has them all. LOL
I'd suggest:
You're Beautiful (Korean Vs.) -- There's a Japanese Version and a Chinese Version too. (Ikemen Desu Ne, Meteor Shower)
I prefer the Korean version, of course because the guys are waay HOTTER. lol
Personal Taste (Lee Min Ho, The guy from City Hunter)
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Me Too, Flower I just loved this one, probably because of the main-leads. The female lead was not annoying at all.
Secret Garden A lot of people would suggest this.
And Rooftop Prince

That's all I can say for now. Hope it helped. :)
hannaharif wrote: Sad Stories
Autumn's Concerto (Taiwanese) I know. You asked you prefer Korean. But I heard this was pretty good. And it has a sad story line.
A Love To Kill. (Korean)
Sorry, I Love you. (Korean)

Rom-Coms
Well, There's a lot. And your PTW List probably has them all. LOL
I'd suggest:
You're Beautiful (Korean Vs.) -- There's a Japanese Version and a Chinese Version too. (Ikemen Desu Ne, Meteor Shower)
I prefer the Korean version, of course because the guys are waay HOTTER. lol
Personal Taste (Lee Min Ho, The guy from City Hunter)
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Me Too, Flower I just loved this one, probably because of the main-leads. The female lead was not annoying at all.
Secret Garden A lot of people would suggest this.
And Rooftop Prince

That's all I can say for now. Hope it helped. :)

I think Autumn's Concerto is like #1 Taiwan Drama in MDL ? I think I should try it :D

A Love To Kill.. Rain huh ? I actually have watched the 1st episode when it's airing on TV but I miss the next episode and I never continue lol. I think I should watch it since the 1st epiosde seems interesting and you also suggest it !

You're Beautiful is already on my next to watch plan. lol
Personal Taste.. I actually have watch until like 15 or something. Almost end it but suddenly my disc gone and I forgot the stories. I totally will rewatch it from the first episode ><
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is actually also recommended by my friend. Almost Jung Il Woo in there. So I will add it to my next to watch too XD
Me Too, Flower. Never heard before I think but I will google it XD
Secret Garden is always my next to watch but when I'm about to watch it I find another drama that I think will be good so I never watched it XD
Rooftop Prince recommended by my friend too ! I should watch this !

Thankyou so much for your recommendation :DD
I second Hannaharif's recommendations for Me Too Flower and Secret Garden. They both have comedy and good drama. Well written and acted and are among my top favorites. Here are some others. Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy The City Hall Coffee Prince **Must WATCH!!** Dal Ja's Spring Hong Gil Dong ~ This has everything. Historical, Comedy, Drama. Loved it. The Greatest Love What's Up Fox Very Dramatic/Melodrama Favorites: Padam Padam Que Sera Sera I'm Sorry, I Love You The Princess' Man Chuno The Snow Queen
Jeaniessi wrote: I second Hannaharif's recommendations for Me Too Flower and Secret Garden. They both have comedy and good drama. Well written and acted and are among my top favorites.

Here are some others.

Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy
The City Hall
Coffee Prince **Must WATCH!!**
Dal Ja's Spring
Hong Gil Dong ~ This has everything. Historical, Comedy, Drama. Loved it.
The Greatest Love
What's Up Fox

Very Dramatic/Melodrama Favorites:

Padam Padam
Que Sera Sera
I'm Sorry, I Love You
The Princess' Man
Chuno
The Snow Queen

WOW thanks for giving me SO MUCH recommendation :DD
I'm so going to watch all of them !
I never heard some of it before but I'll try it <3 Thank you so much ><
Must watches for Rom com lovers: Coffee Prince The greatest love Secret garden
Jeaniessi wrote:
The Princess' Man

I second this I recently watched it and it was amazing.
ali101234 wrote: Must watches for Rom com lovers:

Coffee Prince
The greatest love
Secret garden

I have downloaded all of them ! Thank you so much for the suggestion I think I'll love them <3