Hi everyone, I'm in need of nice drama to watch right now. I would be really happy if everyone could help me by recommending some dramas ! So I'm looking for : - if it's drama, not too much episodes maximum around 20+ :) - NOT HORROR and THRILLER. NO NO ! >< - romance comedy, and sad drama/movie are happily accepted :D - not an old films.. so around 2005 - now I think :b So far I've watched : - Dream High > LOVE THIS - 49 Days > LOVE THIS - God of Study - City Hunter - Heartstrings - Baby & Me > LOVE THIS - Blind - Hello Ghost > LOVE THIS - 4th Period Murder Mystery note : please ignore my list .__. Thank you so much everyone, I'm sorry if I ask too much > . <
Since you like Heartstring and Yong hwa/Park Shin Hye as a drama choice You're beautiful would be the natural choice - it is also stars Jang Geun Suk (Baby and Me lead) and it is about a boyband so heavy on music (like Dream high - well a little less). Romantic, super light, comedy and some good moments. If you want more romance and relationship, character development and stuff. How about Coffee Prince...great chemistry, romantic, great music and some boo hoo moments. I don't want to overdo it with recommendations but from what you said I think those two dramas would be enjoyable 'next to watch' recommendations.
ActingAReaction wrote: Since you like Heartstring and Yong hwa/Park Shin Hye as a drama choice You're beautiful would be the natural choice - it is also stars Jang Geun Suk (Baby and Me lead) and it is about a boyband so heavy on music (like Dream high - well a little less). Romantic, super light, comedy and some good moments.

If you want more romance and relationship, character development and stuff. How about Coffee Prince...great chemistry, romantic, great music and some boo hoo moments.

I don't want to overdo it with recommendations but from what you said I think those two dramas would be enjoyable 'next to watch' recommendations.

I actually thinking about watching You're Beautiful too because well Yonghwa, Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Seuk, Lee Hongki and those Music theme also Romance and stuff :) And since you recommend it I think I'll watch it after My Princess !

Coffee Prince. Well I never really think about this (only Gong Yoo that make me think about this ><) cause I don't think any of my friend watched it before but I think I'll try this too !

Thank you so much for the recommendation :DD
I'm watching goong right now and it's really good, it has a sweet romance, political intrigue and lots of character developments :). I also second Coffe Prince, it was the second drama I had ever watched and I loved it. Others I would recommend would be boys before flowers, full house and once upon a time in saengchori- to name a few :D they have really interesting plots/romances and some yummy eye candy, which never hurts ;)
blueoaichan wrote: I actually thinking about watching You're Beautiful too because well Yonghwa, Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Seuk, Lee Hongki and those Music theme also Romance and stuff :) And since you recommend it I think I'll watch it after My Princess !

Coffee Prince. Well I never really think about this (only Gong Yoo that make me think about this ><) cause I don't think any of my friend watched it before but I think I'll try this too !

Thank you so much for the recommendation :DD

You're welcome. :D
I did think you're beautiful is exactly the kinda drama you're looking for.

With Coffee Prince - Eun Hye Gong Yoo are sooo excellent together. A lot of chemistry and skinship. :)
Secret Garden...I have a ton more..have you checked out the other threads in the recommendation forum?
sabubu wrote: I'm watching goong right now and it's really good, it has a sweet romance, political intrigue and lots of character developments :). I also second Coffe Prince, it was the second drama I had ever watched and I loved it. Others I would recommend would be boys before flowers, full house and once upon a time in saengchori- to name a few :D they have really interesting plots/romances and some yummy eye candy, which never hurts ;)

I think Goong is almost like what I'm looking for. I mean it's Romance Comedy right ? Oh and don't forget about Jihyo as the main character >< Add this to my watching plan !

Coffee Prince already mention before and I think since 2 people mention it I will watch it of course. It must be good.

Thank you for the other recommendation like BBF, Full House. Although I never heard that Once Upon A Time in Saengchori I will google it :D

Thank you so much for helping me <3
goldenseal50 wrote: Secret Garden...I have a ton more..have you checked out the other threads in the recommendation forum?

Yes I have checked some threads too. But I get confused about which one to watch o.O
ActingAReaction wrote: You're welcome. :D
I did think you're beautiful is exactly the kinda drama you're looking for.

With Coffee Prince - Eun Hye Gong Yoo are sooo excellent together. A lot of chemistry and skinship. :)

I never knew that Gong Yoo is the main character :o So going to watch this ! And I really hope that it will be great. I think it's like a light love story ? and comedy included ?
I agree with about Coffee Prince, Secret Garden, Boys over Flowers, You're Beautiful, and Full House. These dramas are by far my favorites. If you are enjoying Goong then you might like King2Hearts (It is more of an adult version). I checked out your list and you might want to try
Babo: Miracle of a Giving Fool (real tearjerker)
Lie to Me
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang (This is a great drama but it is by far the most frustrating drama I have every watch. I have never hated a secondary male/female so much)
My Little Bride (very cute movie)
The King and the Clown(this is a really good BL movie)
tashe_12 wrote: I agree with about Coffee Prince, Secret Garden, Boys over Flowers, You're Beautiful, and Full House. These dramas are by far my favorites. If you are enjoying Goong then you might like King2Hearts (It is more of an adult version). I checked out your list and you might want to try
Babo: Miracle of a Giving Fool (real tearjerker)
Lie to Me
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang (This is a great drama but it is by far the most frustrating drama I have every watch. I have never hated a secondary male/female so much)
My Little Bride (very cute movie)
The King and the Clown(this is a really good BL movie)

I think Babo: Miracle of a Giving Fool will be great so I will see it <3 Thanks for recommend it :D
Lie to Me.. I never think about it before. Maybe I'll try it :)
Delighful Girl, Choon Hyang seems like a good drama actually ! I will try it :D
I'll try My Little Bride since it's a movie so it won't waste my time XD
The King and the Clown.. Never heard it before but I'll try watching it :)