I have seen quite a few dramas now..ie. see my list for that. I love stories that are romance driven either envolving a larger age gap with the younger one being the male or something taboo like they may be siblings. Or maybegender bending like You're Beautiful or coffee prince. Maybe something leaning towards Personal Taste style too.. If you know any k/jdramas that fit that and think they are decent please please let me know. I want to start a new drama but am faving trouble finding something I am super interested in. Oh a huge plus is a decent looking guy as the lead... Any ideas welcome. Thanks everyone.
Quite a few? I have seen quite a few. Your list is like Sleepninjas PTW list but in reverse lol :p....jk.

Hmm I seen you haven't watched Queen In Hyun's man yet. I recently watched It and loved it.

I'll try and think of some more and come back
Will check it out. I had added it to my future watch list but it hadn't moved since I didn't know what it was about yet.
Iki mo Dekinai Natsu is a good jdrama with an age gap(female 19 Male 41) that is currently airing.
I need Romance Season 2. And I can't find anything that you haven't watched. O_O Twelve Men In A Year. The Wedding Scheme. Switch Girl!! Prosecutor Princess. Glowing She. Oh! My Lady! This was really hard you know. lol.
hannaharif wrote: I need Romance Season 2. And I can't find anything that you haven't watched. O_O
Twelve Men In A Year.
The Wedding Scheme.
Switch Girl!!
Prosecutor Princess.
Glowing She.
Oh! My Lady!

This was really hard you know. lol.

I know.. >_< I have too much time on my hands.. Will check out the ones posted though. Thank you for looking.
Danielle, your list is super long. You should definitly give MARS a chance. Its worth the time. As suggested above: Whats Up, Fox and Prosecutor Princess are really good. Shotgun Marriage is an old j drama and it is awesome.
Strawberry on the Shortcake is amazing and seems to fit. Just give it a try. <3

Also Sunao ni Narenakute from your PTW list. :)
I saw your list, A Gentleman's Dignity is on your Dropped list. I found It was a funny drama actually. When I get bored I usually watch random episode of it.