Hello there!^_^ I'm currently looking for dramas and movies that I would like to watch during the rest of my summer vacation. I mainly like the Romantic Comedy genre but I'm open to new genres as well.^_^ By looking at my list, you can tell which dramas I have watched and which dramas I'm going to watch. At the moment, I'm trying to create a bigger list so that I don't have to stop and choose which one I'm going to watch next. Many thanks in advance! ~Emma^_^
weheartkpop wrote: Hello there!^_^

I'm currently looking for dramas and movies that I would like to watch during the rest of my summer vacation. I mainly like the Romantic Comedy genre but I'm open to new genres as well.^_^

By looking at my list, you can tell which dramas I have watched and which dramas I'm going to watch. At the moment, I'm trying to create a bigger list so that I don't have to stop and choose which one I'm going to watch next. Many thanks in advance!

~Emma^_^

hey there checked your plan to watch list, and favourites. If you like You are Beautiful and Lee Min Ho, you can simply watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal, 49 Days, City Hunter,Hong Gil Dong for romantic love genre... If you want to try something new, you can find White Christmas and Long Love Letter and Last Friends interesting. :)
Thank you! I'll check those out right now.^_^
I noticed you didn't have Protect the Boss or Lie to Me on your list. I enjoyed both of them. Also, if you don't mind Historical romances Moon that Embraces the Sun is an amazing romance drama. Don't let the first episode put you off. King2Hearts is also a good one if you don't mind a lot of political issues and action. And I mean a lot of action.
AzureQueen wrote: I noticed you didn't have Protect the Boss or Lie to Me on your list. I enjoyed both of them.

Also, if you don't mind Historical romances Moon that Embraces the Sun is an amazing romance drama. Don't let the first episode put you off.

King2Hearts is also a good one if you don't mind a lot of political issues and action. And I mean a lot of action.

I added three of those to my list. Thank you!^_^
A light summer feel romantic drama is Buzzer Beat. Just tons of fluff but satisfying. Friendshippy too. I watched a couple summers ago and it fit the sunshine and the colours were fitting. Protect the Boss is fun...and if you want another wacky hilarious k-drama I recommend Bad Family (2006 drama). It's about a fake family of oddballs created for a 6 years old rich girl with amnesia and post traumatic stress disorder. It has mystery/romance elements...but it is a full out comedy. Bonus for Super Junior fans it has Heechul in it. :)
ActingAReaction wrote: A light summer feel romantic drama is Buzzer Beat. Just tons of fluff but satisfying. Friendshippy too. I watched a couple summers ago and it fit the sunshine and the colours were fitting.

Protect the Boss is fun...and if you want another wacky hilarious k-drama I recommend Bad Family (2006 drama). It's about a fake family of oddballs created for a 6 years old rich girl with amnesia and post traumatic stress disorder. It has mystery/romance elements...but it is a full out comedy. Bonus for Super Junior fans it has Heechul in it. :)

The first one you mentioned sounds really good!
Thank you.^_^
Great plan to watch list. From that list I think you would love
Full House
Coffee Prince
Secret Garden
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
These are amazing Romantic comedies. Also I see that you liked Playful Kiss so you should check out It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss Again. It is the Taiwanese version of Playful Kiss but more in depth and gets a little more serious at times. Even though the taiwanese version is a lot older it is really good. I have seen it a couple of times already.
Dramas & Movies to add that aren't on your list yet: Movies: Only You A Moment To Remember Petty Romance Penny Pinchers Finding Mr. Destiny Postman To Heaven My Girlfriend is an Agent Dramas: The City Hall Dal Ja's Spring Don Quixote Hungry! I Do, I Do Liar Game Series Love Shuffle My Princess Padam Padam Pride The Greatest Love The Princess' Man What's Up Fox Who Are You? You can look them up here and if you have questions you can ask. These are all dramas I enjoyed and MOSTLY LOVED...Not just liked. **Oh and you should definitely bump Coffee Prince up to high priority on your watch list! ;) Have fun.
tashe_12 wrote: Great plan to watch list. From that list I think you would love
Full House
Coffee Prince
Secret Garden
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
These are amazing Romantic comedies. Also I see that you liked Playful Kiss so you should check out It Started With a Kiss and They Kiss Again. It is the Taiwanese version of Playful Kiss but more in depth and gets a little more serious at times. Even though the taiwanese version is a lot older it is really good. I have seen it a couple of times already.

I'll make sure to put those at the start of my list.
Thank you!^_^
Jeaniessi wrote: Dramas & Movies to add that aren't on your list yet:

Movies:

Only You
A Moment To Remember
Petty Romance
Penny Pinchers
Finding Mr. Destiny
Postman To Heaven
My Girlfriend is an Agent

Dramas:

The City Hall
Dal Ja's Spring
Don Quixote
Hungry!
I Do, I Do
Liar Game Series
Love Shuffle
My Princess
Padam Padam
Pride
The Greatest Love
The Princess' Man
What's Up Fox
Who Are You?

You can look them up here and if you have questions you can ask. These are all dramas I enjoyed and MOSTLY LOVED...Not just liked. **Oh and you should definitely bump Coffee Prince up to high priority on your watch list! ;) Have fun.

So many dramas and movies!
Thank you very much.^_^