Right now I'm watching Sprout and Kingyo Club, and I want to watch more dramas that are short. Any genre is fine, I'm just browsing
the only one I can think of at the moment is Ouran High School Host Club...
what I've watched and I remember now are:
(but I think mostly, it's a bit more than 20 minutes, but less than 30 minutes)

Switch Girl
meitantei conan
arakawa under the bridge
ouran high school host club
and i like all of them..
well, arakawa is not everyone's cup of tea.. but i really loved it.. :P
Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou. I loved this one. ~22min long. :3
I think all the ones i've watched have been mentioned already. The only other one i can think of is Muscle Girl, but that was like the worst and most boring drama ever!
^
LOL, agree about muscle girl.. dropped it after struggling to finish the 1st ep..lol
same goes to suugaku joshi gakuen

but I add one drama... I haven't watched it yet, but this one seems interesting.. i just put it on my PTW list.. : soumato kabushikigaisha :P
I totally understand, I STRONGLY prefer Japanese dramas because they are short and to the point without being drawn out. Most of the Jdramas I've watched are between 20 to 30 minutes, a few 45 min, and between like 8 to 12 episodes. If you have a preference for romance dramas the selection will be smaller than Kdramas. If you don't really care about genre just start with the most popular ones you can find (you can sort japanese dramas by how popular they are) and start watching.

As far as http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/3130/suugaku-joshi-gakuen It's a Hello Project drama, all the female actors are Idols and you pretty much have to be a fan to really appreciate some of the inside humor. I loved it.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions! Think I'm going to start watching Arakawa under the Bridge. Sounds interesting.
Vampire Host is a mustwatch if you are into short yet amazing romcoms..
Its pretty cheesy, However trust me it is pretty likeable..
Upon completing the first episode you'll know if you like it or not..
Hope you enjoy it @fruitlover

25 minutes long episodes..
Maybe Tokio, with Sakurai Sho. I think it's about 15min per episode.
The first season of Liar Game was 29 minutes per episode, as far as I remember, perhaps that will do as well.
I really like Suugaku Joshi Gakuen, Ouran High School Host Club, and Switch Girl.
catnip wrote: The first season of Liar Game was 29 minutes per episode, as far as I remember, perhaps that will do as well.

really? I thought it was 45 min per ep...