I really can't find worth watching. Either it's too predictable or it's a historical drama. (Please No Historical Dramas) I've seriously had enough of them. I'll go for action. Something really un-predictable that has me at the edge of my seat all the time. Oh and the lead-actress shouldn't be too naive, or annoying. I can take rom-coms. No sad endings please. Korea, Japan only. Yes, I'm really picky.
IRIS, i'm currently watching it and yes it have action, twists and even romance, you may like it
CheerfulSoul wrote: IRIS, i'm currently watching it and yes it have action, twists and even romance, you may like it

That's a good one. It was hiding in my PTW list. :D
Thanks ^^
SMILE is a really great drama. It has it all. The element of surprise, perfect romance and amazing actors..
Trust me, you won't have seen anything like it... It really is something else ^^
hannaharif wrote: That's a good one. It was hiding in my PTW list. :D
Thanks ^^

You're welcome, i forgot to mention it's exciting to watch and have TOP in it !
CheerfulSoul wrote: You're welcome, i forgot to mention it's exciting to watch and have TOP in it !

TOP!? *Runs to watch it*
MonjaElisa wrote: SMILE is a really great drama. It has it all. The element of surprise, perfect romance and amazing actors..
Trust me, you won't have seen anything like it... It really is something else ^^

Matsumoto!~ Love that guy. Why wouldn't I watch it?
A Man's Story ~ This is an EXCELLENT adventure/revenge drama that goes places most Kdramas do not go. It is smart, intense, sad, funny, adventurous and has lots of psychological intrigue. It is just that GOOD. I highly recommend it.

I would say this probably fits the description of what you want.

Also I would give Fugitive Plan B a try. It really is a fun/adventure drama. It isn't perfect but again, it's fun, edge of your seat stuff with some twists and turns. Rain is just awesome in this.
Jeaniessi wrote: A Man's Story ~ This is an EXCELLENT adventure/revenge drama that goes places most Kdramas do not go. It is smart, intense, sad, funny, adventurous and has lots of psychological intrigue. It is just that GOOD. I highly recommend it.

I would say this probably fits the description of what you want.

Also I would give Fugitive Plan B a try. It really is a fun/adventure drama. It isn't perfect but again, it's fun, edge of your seat stuff with some twists and turns. Rain is just awesome in this.

Thaaaank Youu. That's exactly what I wanted. Loved the synopsis and cast.. :D
I'm gonna be busy watching these now. :P
KamZ wrote: Little Girl K :)

It has only 3 episodes. 60 minutes each. Sounds interesting. :D
Thanks. ^_^
you could also give White Christmas a try...^_^
I'll say Ice World... it's seriously unpredictable...
I changed my prediction so many times and it ended up all wrong..LOL
KamZ wrote: you could also give White Christmas a try...^_^

Isn't it like a sad story line? :P
I do have it in my PTW List.
soracantabile wrote: I'll say Ice World... it's seriously unpredictable...
I changed my prediction so many times and it ended up all wrong..LOL

Sounds really interesting. Thanks. :D