Before you recommend me anything, please hear me out :D I've just recently started to watch Another Miss Oh, and I absolutely love it! The pacing might be a bit slow, but it excells at the slice of life parts while still being funny and having romantic moments... the cinematography is gorgeous when the main couple is together (for anyone who has seen it, for example the cherry blossom scene... *swoons*). I love scenes like that, even though they don't EXACTLY are super romantic (they didn't "touch" each other so to say), they definitely are for me... The series also often has that "melancholy" feeling and vibe.

So with that said, is there anything you would recommend me? I also love coming of age stories (in anime), so I expect I'd like those in drama as well.

I just need something else to watch, since I expect to catch up with Another Miss Oh today.. <.< As a side note, I highly prefer korean drama.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations=)

My favorite slice of life/romance drama is 'It's okay, that's love', but I see on your list you're already watching that :) 
From your 'To watch' list, I recommend you to watch 'Oh my Venus' first, it's really funny, heartwarming and they have fantastic chemistry. 
'City Hunter' is also a must-watch for me personally, but of course it has a darker tone, it's not slice-of-life.
'Protect the Boss' is fun but mediocre. Only watch it if you've got nothing better on your list.

Some nice slice of life dramas are (best first, in my opinion): 
Reply 1997
Ho Goo's Love
I Need Romance 3
The King of Dramas
Soratobu Kouhoushitsu (japanese, but pretty nice in the slice-of-life genre. Romance is there but slow)
Unemployed Romance 
Pasta
Personal Preference

Another romantic favorite of mine is 'Queen in Hyun's man', which mixes Slice-of-life in the present with historical drama. It's really really great! The couple actually ended up dating IRL, you can really feel sparks flying. I love that drama :)

Hope there's something that clicks wit you!
Thanks for all of the recommendations! :) I haven't heard of Ho Goo's Love yet, but this one looks like something I'd enjoy. I'll give it a try!
So I think you want something realistic and there comes these dramas in my Mind:

Cheese in the Trap
Dear my Friends  (it's also an airing drama, and the main leads are all old people, but the drama is so far, really good)
Reply 1988
It's okay it's love