Recently I watched 1st episodes of soooo many dramas, and none of them made me to want watch more. Aishhh, I want to watch maybe some good comedy, I need some laugh today :P Any recommendations? (´・_・`)
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/48/my-girl This drama cracks me up every single time i watch it.
Keep watching Coffee Prince. It's f****** amazing. Protect the Boss. Wouldn't say it's great but it is good and has funny moments. Full House. Older but really good. Gentleman's Dignity. Hilarious but more intended for older audience. Queen In Hyun's Man. Funny with good romance. Coffee Prince. Watch it!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/48/my-girl This drama cracks me up every single time i watch it.

hahahahahaha!!! Oh Skye...

Okay so yes. My Girl is very cute!

And I second Coffee Prince. It is one of the BEST Kdramas I have ever seen. And that sentiment from me is wallpapered all over MDL.
(Too much Hype? Overrated? NO! It is awesomesauce) Please stick with this! You will NOT regret it.

Funny Dramas that made me laugh a lot

Don Quixote
The Greatest Love
Secret Garden

Not as funny but excellently done:

Pride

Good Luck!
GreenApple wrote: Keep watching Coffee Prince. It's f****** amazing.
Protect the Boss. Wouldn't say it's great but it is good and has funny moments.
Full House. Older but really good.
Gentleman's Dignity. Hilarious but more intended for older audience.
Queen In Hyun's Man. Funny with good romance.
Coffee Prince. Watch it!

Oh now im watching 2nd ep, i guess I'll finish it today :3
Prostect the boss - I've seen 3 episodes, nothing special or fun
Full House - planned
gentlemen's dignity - hmm I'm at ep.4, I'll watch it someday to the end.

Jeaniessi wrote: hahahahahaha!!! Oh Skye...

Okay so yes. My Girl is very cute!

And I second Coffee Prince. It is one of the BEST Kdramas I have ever seen. And that sentiment from me is wallpapered all over MDL.
(Too much Hype? Overrated? NO! It is awesomesauce) Please stick with this! You will NOT regret it.

Funny Dramas that made me laugh a lot

Don Quixote
The Greatest Love
Secret Garden

Not as funny but excellently done:

Pride

Good Luck!

Yaa, I definitely watch some of these, thank you for recommendation :)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/48/my-girl This drama cracks me up every single time i watch it.

looks interesting ^_^ thanks
An incredibly funny drama, underrated and kinda old (2006) is Bad Family. Totally farcical and original yet strangely heart-warming. Awesome lines, awesome cast and none of that typical "pretty rich boy with an attitude and pathetic poor girl with a heart of gold" love story. We get characters with dubious morals and hilarious predicaments. Gangsters, mistaken identities, murder mystery, love and family. It has it all. Bonus for Super Junior fans, Heechul has a supporting role in it.
ActingAReaction wrote: An incredibly funny drama, underrated and kinda old (2006) is Bad Family.

Totally farcical and original yet strangely heart-warming. Awesome lines, awesome cast and none of that typical "pretty rich boy with an attitude and pathetic poor girl with a heart of gold" love story. We get characters with dubious morals and hilarious predicaments. Gangsters, mistaken identities, murder mystery, love and family. It has it all.

Bonus for Super Junior fans, Heechul has a supporting role in it.

omo, thank you very much ^_^ sounds very good