Hello :)

So I was watching the recent episodes of Enterainer and after seeing the disabled brother I was wondering, if there are some dramas/movies with disabled characters. I could think of some, but not so many. Dramas tend to have picture-perfect characters. So do you know a drama/movie with a lead or major character that is disabled and can you recommend it?

I think especially dramas should cover this topic more. Movies do a better job there.

Thank you so much in advance!

The dramas Angel Eyes and That Winter, The Wind Blows and the movie Always all feature blind lead characters.  You might also try Can You hear My Heart which features a deaf lead. Hope this helps!
Gakkou no Kaidan is the only thing I can think of right now. But as for as I know--since I haven't watched it--it's not exactly about the disability itself, it just happens that one character is disabled.
I know of one but the character doesn't start out that way...would be a spoiler for me to post the title. I'll post it on your profile if you like.
ToGetHer- Taiwanese drama where the second male lead has the mental capacity of an 8 year old.

Smile, Dong Hae- Korean family drama where the male lead's mother has a learning disability.

Hear Me- Taiwanese movie where the female lead and her sister are both deaf.
1 Litre of Tears
A Moment to Remember
The Crucible 
Thanks a lot :)
The story itself doesn't need to be about the disability.
If already seen a few of the recommendations already. Interesting to see that most of the stories involve a disability like blindness or deafness which do not quite effect the look of the character.
Orange Days
Itoshi Kimi e
Heaven's Coin
Taiyou no Kisetsu - not really disabled but has a limp..
Pure (1996) - low IQ
Dakishimetai: Shinjitsu no Monogatari
Slow Video - not sure if it counts, the main lead sees things in slow motion
I've watched a few I believe:
All Korean:
Can You Hear My Heart? (The main lead is deaf) (The father is mentally disabled)
Good Doctor (The lead is autistic)
Brilliant Legacy (The leads brother is mentally disabled)
18 vs. 29 (The leads younger brother is deaf and mute)
(Movie) Always (The main female lead is blind)
It's Okay, That's Love (The description tells you)

Others:
(Taiwanese) ToGetHer (Second lead)
(Movie) (Taiwanese) Hear Me (Deaf Sister)
(Japanese) Daisuki!! (Main lead)
(Taiwanese) My Prince (Since the leads are all the brothers, the youngest brother is deaf and mute)

That is all I've watched with any disabilities in it from physical to mental disability ^o^ 
Love Song - not a disability but she has a stutter
Kiseki no Hito - the little girl is blind and deaf

https://mydramalist.com/list/q1Xzr993                                                https://mydramalist.com/list/W19krqk3

Sound of the Desert --- one of the two Male Leads is in a wheelchair.