Hi can any one recommend any Japaneses romance dramas that are not about teens and have a happy ending as in the two mains get together.

Last Cinderella 
Pride
Beautiful Life - maybe the best I've ever seen in the ROM genre.

+1 to Pride and Long Vacation
Thank you quite a few of them look good, I think Pride is going to be my first to try.
For Japanese check out the classic - Mischievous Kiss - Love In Tokyo / Mischievous Kiss - Love in Tokyo 2. 

Love in Tokyo is about High School and College, but Love in Okinawa is the honeymoon, and Love in Tokyo 2 is about the marriage.
Koukou Kyoushi (1993 and 2003), Beautiful Life, Love Revolution, Strawberry on the Shortcake, Pride, Last Cinderella, Bara no Nai Hanaya, Nemureru Mori, A Thousend Stars falling from the Sky, Ai no Uta, Boku Dake no Madonna, Densha Otoko, Hanayome to Papa, Heaven's Coins, Koishite Akuma, Majo no Jouken, Tatta hitotsu no Koi, Star no Koi, Summer Snow, Dekichatta Kekkon, Akai Ito, To heart, Hana Yori Dango, Ohitorisama, Ando Lloyd, Mou Ichido Propose, Proposal Daisakusen, Kingyo Club, Q10, Switch Girl, Sore wa Totsuzen Arashi no you ni, Taiyou no Kisetsu, Taisetsu na koto, Aoi Tori, Beauty or Beast, Zenkai Girl, Kimi wa Petto, Itazura na Kiss, Kiss Me.
not expert but got a few;

happy ending, no school:
kimi wa petto (cute) , hataraki man (good humour, not much romance) , ikemen desu ne (gender bender, drama, comedy) , rebound (eeh, so so rom comish)

no happy ending, no school:

zettai kareshi (absolutely no happy ending but makes you feel ok with it),

dropped:

buzzer beat (i dont know the ending, many people recommend this for romance)itazura na kiss (1996 & remakes, not my type of story but happy ending, they start at school, story focuses on their marriage)

happy ending, school start:
hana yori dango (might try it for actors and genre),
Thank you again : )
Pride
From five to nine
Nodame Cantabile
It started with a kiss
Hotaru no Hikari
Sekai ichi muzukashi koi
Buzzer Beat
Please love the useless me
Love Shuffle