Heey, I'm at that moment: want to watch something new, but cant chose anything.. Can you help me? Pls pick something from my plan to watch list or recommend something that is not on it.. *______*

Just dont wanna watch idols dramas!!

I recommend you to watch...
Empress Ki (Historical/Melodrama/Romance)
Pinocchio (Crime/Romance)
Signal (Crime/Thriller)
Six Flying Dragons (Historical/Action/Thriller)

These are dramas without idols and in my opinion awesome ^__^
Recommend ...

Bad Family -- funny and 16 episodes = just right
I'm Sorry I Love You -- beautiful love story although sad
My Girl -- good chemistry between the Leads

Following not on your PTW ...

Nirvana in Fire -- highly recommended and it will be "something new" for you
Beautiful Rain (J-drama)
My Girl a korean romcom classic :)
I definitely recommend Angry Mom! It's such a great drama, I absolutely loved it.

For more comedy I'd go for Sassy go go. It has idols in it (Eunji + N), but it doesn't feel like it. To be honest I didn't know Eunji was an idol until I got more interested in her because of the drama. 

empress ki
iris 2
pinocchio
six flying dragons
spring waltz
the spring day of my life

you'll love them :)
Cheese in the Trap - Despite the controversy, it is still one of the best slice-of-life and coming of age dramas that I have watched. It's definitely worth it in my opinion. 

Empress Ki - THE BEST sageuk hands down. Some of the best music/acting and just general FEELS from this drama are astounding. <3

Kill Me, Heal Me - I see that you've only watched the first 2 episodes and have it on-hold. I'd recommend finishing it, it's supremely well-done. Ji Sung absolutely shines.

Another Miss Oh - It's currently airing but TOTALLY worth it. Probably the best drama I've seen to date.