I'm recently in too deep with Chinese and Taiwanese dramas at the moment and I recently watched a movie called "Fall in love like a star" it got me interested in entertainment industries' dramas so can anyone recommend me a drama about someone in entertainment industry (basically a popular person) falling in love with a ''commoner'' or preferably with another popular person. It could be a T, C or J-drama but maybe not a kdrama cos I think I've probably watched/heard of most of them. It should be an interesting drama though

I would prefer a more serious romance but I'll take whatever I can find. Thanks

What about Yume wo Ataeru? It's about a (former) child star who is embroiled in a scandal. It's kinda dark and even though there is a romance, it's really not of the fluffy kind like what you would see in light romcoms.
I put this together about dramas that have a entertainment theme: http://mydramalist.com/list/V3WDXBn4

sorry that's all I could think of right now, will try to add more in the future
@kura2ninja Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out

@pigtails4ever That's a nice list, I'll check them out, though I've watched most of the Korean ones, thanks
I would definitely recommend 'Skip Beat' even though someone has already recommended. I'm a huge fan of romance and I pretty much only watch romance but this was the exception as it was a hilarious comedy with sprinkles of attraction.

One that hasn't been recommended, though, is 'Beautiful Secret' which stars Peter Ho and Victoria Song.
Not mentioned yet (not in pigtails4ever's list either) & fits the theme: 

My lovely Girl's story is completely set in an entertainment industry setting. The (female) main character is a song writer (unknown to the common public) and both the ceo & an artist of the company are romantically interested in her. 

In Mary stayed out all night, there's romance between a rock star/singer & a "commoner". If i remember well she works as assistant writer or intern at the same company he works (she's a drama fan like us haha) and their boss is also interested romantically in her.

There's also Queen In Hyun's ManYou Who Came from the Stars (but you've already seen that one) where the main characters are actresses.

In My Love Eun Dong, it's the guy who's an actor and the girl who is a "commoner". 

In You're Beautiful, a girl has to act as if she's actually her twin brother who's the newest addition to a famous idol rock band until the twin brother returns to Korea. I guess it would also count as a "commoner" + famous artist story.

Also there's Dream KnightEXO next door, which are both webdramas respectively starring kpop groups GOT7 & EXO. They're pretty short so the romance doesn't really develop much, but they're cute in their own way
have you seen Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra

http://mydramalist.com/12036-perseverance-goo-hae-ra
@Nesuni, Thanks for the recommendation but like I said I've watched most kdramas like that so I've watched the ones you recommended
@hope: oops, didn't read you initial post very carefully,sorry! I just paid attention to your completed list ^^'
I only know one non-korean story, but it's a movie.. Bandage
good luck with the search :)
If you are okay with Thai dramas there is Nang Rai Sai Lab which is about an actress who always plays the 2nd female lead, she becomes a spy for the cops. There is also Nang Rai Tee Rak, which is almost the same plot, but I haven't seen it so I don't know how good it is.

There is the Japanese drama Boku to Star no 99 Nichi. I have not seen Star no Koi (also Japanese) but it's the same storyline (the Kdrama Star's Lover is a remake of it).
@Nezumi Thanks. yeah I just recently signed up on this site so I haven't updated all my 'watched drama' list too lazy. Bondage sounds interesting I'll check it out

@squeakyelle From my first impression of thai dramas, they're not my thing with the amount of abuse that went on (I'm sure not all thai dramas have that problem) and the no kissing thing doesn't work for me I need lots of kissing in my life. I'll check the Japanese one out it sounds interesting and I like Kim Tae hee. Thanks