christypop wrote: Damaged

Oh dear. :( I always feel the need to read those stories. Their stories deserve to be heard. I will add this one. Thanks. :)
OK! i think you will like "Blue Bloods" by "Melissa de la Cruz" it's the first book of 'Blue Bloods' collection I'm currently reading this book, and until now i like it! Hope you do too!! :D
HasomaMisakii wrote: OK! i think you will like "Blue Bloods" by "Melissa de la Cruz" it's the first book of 'Blue Bloods' collection
I'm currently reading this book, and until now i like it! Hope you do too!! :D

I've read the first two of that series and really enjoyed them. ^^
Sleepninja wrote: I've read the first two of that series and really enjoyed them. ^^

REALLY!!!!
How about "Storm Catchers" it's a wonderful book! try it
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I would read The Professor and the Madman by Simon Winchester. It's a book about the creation of the Oxford English Dictionary--with a twist. Supposedly, one of the contributors to the first edition was a man who was in an asylum dealing with schizophrenia (long before the diagnosis existed). It's incredibly fascinating and intriguing. It's also around 200 pages, so it's not a super long read.
Not easy to make recommendations, but let's go (though I think you might have read most of them). Some are the very latest I've read
SF : Douglas Adams : The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and his other stories related to this one (so funny (though i've never finished it but it was because of lack of time at the moment); Isasc Asimov's books (never read though, just began Foundation)
WWII related : Kenzaburô Ôé : Hirsohima notes (not related to Holocaust, but gives you another point of view of the war (well, it was new for me 'cause in Europe (or maybe just in France), we don't study a lot about that part of the war). A book that maybe all french students have read once in their life : Joseph Joffo A bag of marbles (here is the Wiki link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Bag_of_Marbles
others/ : so many choices. If you like Murakami Haruki : 1Q84 series, or Kafka on the Shore; and the latest I've read (very funny and you're "traveling" in the world political history): THE CENTENARIAN WHO CLIMBED OUT THE WINDOW AND DISAPPEARED by Jonas Jonasson...
Thanks for the thread, I think I will try some of other MDLer's recommendations!