Looking for drama or movie where the two leads are partners and there's a noticable age difference between the two and they're of opposite genders. No romance required, but it's fine if there is. They don't have to be cops, can be partners of any job description.

These fit what I'm looking for:
Signal
Cheo Yong - more so in the 2nd season.

This one thing that popped out right way : Witch's Romance. Ahh.. the one On-air 'Doctors' fits too!
In Missing Noir M, the team is two 30's or so males and one early 20's female.  Just a hint of romance between the lead guy and girl.

Painter of the Wind?  Haha, I guess they're partners of sorts (both same career, and solving a mystery together).  Also opposite genders, cross-dressing notwithstanding...but I see you already watched it.  Oh well, in case anyone else wants to know :) 
My Lawyer, Mr. Jo
Pied Piper
Cunning Single Lady of course! There is romance involved and they are co-workers (they get partnered when they do big projects...etc.)

Healer too, if you count it (with that older woman)

I Remember You (they are investigators...they are cops, and the female is 30 after her birthday party, and the male calls her 'noona' all the time. They are in the same 'unit', so they work together.)