I need an old gem... I think I've watched the most popular ones... Can I get a hidden gem, doesn't matter year, but a revenge one please!!!
Have you tried Mafia Tee Ruk?

Not on your completed list:

I read on ur feeds, u liked Cubic, I haven't seen it, but this may be similar:

---> Morrasoom Sawat --- Weir ... mafioso turned businessman, in love/hate w/ younger girl.... pretty good, Weir is hot, as always, and a bit improved acting.

imo, the BEST slap/kiss i've seen:

--->>>  Sawan Biang --- Ken & Anne ---   WARNING: NOT for Everyone!!!  the male lead's abuse of her is shocking .... Nonetheless, Best Written, best Acted, best Directed, best developed Characters.... nothing comes close!! .... every word in the script is there for a reason, to explain history, motivation and psyche of characters.... Kawee is very complex!

--->>> Bow See Chompoo --- Chakrit & Angie --- so much fun, love/hate, jealousy, angst  ... she's a gold digger and he goes crazy over all the men always surrounding her.... Sizzling HOT chemistry!! Warning: Rawr turns willing!

--->>> Nung Nai Sueng (2005) --- Ken & Janie ---  so much better than the 2015 version bcz Ken makes his character more complex w/ a darker edge ...   .... hate/love , jealousy/angst and , revenge , is it slap/kiss? only w/ words!! ... lots of fun bickering b/w them .... 

---> Ngao Hua Jai --- New & Noon --- very good story, well written, well acted ... jealousy, angst, revenge, love/hate... female not as strong as I like.

---> Buang Ruk Gammatep --- Pong & Bee --- love/hate revenge .... the best female lead!!!! ... not only she fights back, but also takes the offense .... their fights are so fun to watch, LMAO!!!

---> Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter --- Pong & Aom P. --- very good writing to produce tons of angst/jealousy, well acted by lead ... Can feel the love/pain/longing .... only problem is some typical lakorn evil characters... but the rest is very worth it!

---> Wimarn Sai --- Chakrit & Bee ---  jealousy/angst, love/hate... Chakrit gives lots o feels ...imo, Ep. 1-2 needed more time 4 their love...rest is quick pace...Short and sweet!....            Warning: a needless Rawr scene!

---> Tangpan Gammathep (2000) --- Andrew & Janie ---- Andrew makes this great w/ all his jealousy and afraid to show his love.... Warning: a needless Rawr scene!

---> Samee (1999) ---- Oldie but goodie!! ... u've seen the 2015, this has better, more interesting characters (not white-washed like in 2015), better story, much less craziness/murder pots...(Although Ram's storyline in 2015 was best). ... Warning: several Rawr scenes!

Also good and popular... BUT  have typical lakorn Craziness: 

---> Majurat See Nam Pueng --- Ken 

---> Wong Wien Hua Jai --- Weir  ... Lots of fun, if u don't take anything seriously ( otherwise ridiculous)  .... very very typical cliches / tropes !! .... Lead couple had very good Chemistry, tons of skinship, and really good physical wrestling where she could match him., fun!

I didn't like 'em much, but u might:

---> Roy Leh Sanae Rai (2001) (2015) ---Tik & Aom P. -/- Push & ?? ---  in 2001, the leads are very good and better looking ... in 2015, the story is only slightly better, but leads couldn't portray the same depth of emotion as Tik & Aom. ... Warning: a needless Rawr scene!

---> Likit Kammathep --- Smart & Anne ... he's an idiot! ughh!! ... Warning: an ugly Rawr scene!

maybe slap/kiss?: 

--->>> Mafia Luerd Mungkorn: Suer --- Ananda & Kim --- Love/hate, bickering, enemy families ... Great chemistry, worth watching just for the leads and their romance ... weak writing, or writers changed their mind in middle... many Contrived Elements in Plot :(

--->>> Ploy Lorm Phet --- oldie  but goodie... famous ducttape kiss...hahaha!

As u can see, I prefer the older lakorns... less craziness,better developed characters, better writing!

Oh,   I forgot .... 
---> Pin Anong --- Weir & Mint - good story w/ lots of kisses and hugs (it's Weir XD) ...BUT,  I dropped it bcz I couldnt stand the lead female Pin Annong ... she's weak, dumb and the worst noble idiot!!!! ugh!!!!.... her actions didn't make sense, so story didnt make sense ... but loved Weir and his character. 
 rainruma:
Oh,   I forgot ....
---> Pin Anong --- Weir & Mint - good story w/ lots of kisses and hugs (it's Weir XD) ...BUT,  I dropped it bcz I couldnt stand the lead female Pin Annong ... she's weak, dumb and the worst noble idiot!!!! ugh!!!!.... her actions didn't make sense, so story didnt make sense ... but loved Weir and his character. 

I think we think on the same lines.  No matter how dark, sexy and possessive the lead is, if the female gas no backbone, I am not watching. I can't stand crying whiny women. In the drama world. In the real world, I tend to be a little more tolerant.