Hi everyone .., I want recommendation for drama: -medical -korean drama :) -not long -prefer comedy part on it "but not must" something like doctor house but korean :) Thanks ^_^
Why, why why it needs to be Korean, when Code Blue is so good....OK there isn't too much comedy... and it's 2 seasons with a Special in between.... LOL recommendation gone bad.... no requirements are met... but it's a medical drama! And a really awesome one! So I hope you try it anyway.
Obstetrics and Gynecology doctors God's quiz- it is medical but it includes crime, and it is aweome
Like the person before me, I suggest God's Quiz all seasons.. It's kind of a mixture between CSI & House... There is also Sign, to me it waw way underrated...
Elisabetta wrote: Why, why why it needs to be Korean, when Code Blue is so good....OK there isn't too much comedy... and it's 2 seasons with a Special in between.... LOL recommendation gone bad.... no requirements are met... but it's a medical drama! And a really awesome one! So I hope you try it anyway.

lol, your recommendation may not meet the expectations of the person who started this thread, but well, you certainly convinced ME to add this drama to my ptw list :D
Evony wrote: lol, your recommendation may not meet the expectations of the person who started this thread, but well, you certainly convinced ME to add this drama to my ptw list :D

Happy to hear that ^_^
steciLovesDramas wrote: God's quiz- it is medical but it includes crime, and it is aweome

I second this
Code Blue is my favorite medical drama, hands down! But, if we are talking Korean, I would recommend God's Quiz as well. The main character isn't bitter and as sarcastic as House, but he is a bit quirky since he's like a genius doctor.

woooow :) thanks for everyone answered me ... I'll give code blue chance although I don't love japanese drama "because I saw some series and I felt they act like anime may be these series are taken from manga and anime" but I'll see 1 or 2 eps from code blue and I wish it works for me @_@ "I suggest God's Quiz all seasons.. It's kind of a mixture between CSI & House... " I like CSI very much so let's try God's quiz also ... Brain >>> I saw it's hero actress on stars falling from sky and she is cute may be I watch it if I don't like god's quiz of code blue :) Thanks for all of you your recommendations are helpful
elisabetta wrote: why, why why it needs to be korean, when code blue is so good....ok there isn't too much comedy... And it's 2 seasons with a special in between.... Lol recommendation gone bad.... No requirements are met... But it's a medical drama! And a really awesome one! So i hope you try it anyway.

code blue is very good.

evony wrote: lol, your recommendation may not meet the expectations of the person who started this thread, but well, you certainly convinced me to add this drama to my ptw list :d

good job

xinxinmi wrote: code blue is my favorite medical drama, hands down! But, if we are talking korean, i would recommend god's quiz as well. The main character isn't bitter and as sarcastic as house, but he is a bit quirky since he's like a genius doctor.

code blue is indeed very good

snowyoya wrote: woooow :)
thanks for everyone answered me ...
I'll give code blue chance although i don't love japanese drama "because i saw some series and i felt they act like anime may be these series are taken from manga and anime"
but i'll see 1 or 2 eps from code blue and i wish it works for me @_@

"i suggest god's quiz all seasons.. It's kind of a mixture between csi & house... "
i like csi very much so let's try god's quiz also ...

Brain >>> i saw it's hero actress on stars falling from sky and she is cute
may be i watch it if i don't like god's quiz of code blue :)

thanks for all of you
your recommendations are helpful

and i recommend the korean version of jin if you havent already seen it, although tbh... Obviously the original is best ;)