i'm watching sprout and rich man, poor woman and i just finished ma boy and i need something of that level. help anyone? you'll be my favorite people =]
Wanted to help, but one look at your list and I feel intimidated, I feel like a newbie next to you...
oh noes!!!!!! if it makes you feel better i only started watching kdramas earlier this year >.<
Holly Bean Sprouts!!! That list scare the life out of me!!! And I thought I was an addict....
I shall not be scared and give you some recs anyway. ^_^ Down with love -joyful tw-drama Fondant Garden - as above Hot Shot- as above Ojakgyo Brothers - ok it's long but it's really good and complex. Tokyo Friends - more real-life setting than most dramas Watashi ga Reinai Dekinai Riyuu - also more real-life drama. And have you tried those k-movies? Really quirky and cute. Chilling romance Antique Bakery Cyrano Dating Agency My sassy girl My tutor friend 1&2
O_____________O That's what my reaction is as well, but luckily I've seen more MDL's like yours so I'm not that shocked lol ^^ Even though you have seen a lot of dramas, I'll try to reccommend some, hope this helps ^^ Baby Faced Beauty Fondant Garden (Guy=Cute) Glowing She Oh! My Lady (can't believe you haven't seen this one °-°) Prosecutor Princess (another can't believe you haven't seen this one) Take care of the young lady The Woman Who still wants to marry That Fool I have to say though, they're not all in your face cute/romancy , but they are pretty good and totally recommended ^^
Whoa! Almost 100 days of Kdrama watching! *bows*

I'll second @MusicROSE. I thought That Fool was cute and adorable romance, but at a grown-up level. The main guy is considered "simple" but his romance with the heroine is adorable. :))
Where do you find all of these to watch.