Hi 

Can you guys recommend me a drama similar to Age Of Youth? I prefer korean dramas but it's okay with other countries too =D 

You might check out the writer's other shows, including Evasive Inquiry Agency (Mixed Up Investigation Agency), Alone in Love, and White Christmas. They're all pretty different in terms of plot and genre, but they share the same mix of unpredictable plotting, carefully drawn characters, off-beat humor and creepy/serious undertones. Evasive Inquiry Agency is probably the most similar to Age of Youth and is a terrific show in its own right - I highly recommend checking it out.
Thank you for the recommendation but what I'm seeking is a drama about:

- College/university
- Friendship
- Relationships
- How they deal with these issues that I've written above

And a drama like Age Of Youth have it all. I'm sorry for not explaining this earlier :(

Again thanks a lot =DDD
I haven't actually watched an episode of Age of Youth yet, but based on the 4 things you said you were looking for you could check these out:

Ode to Joy (all of the women are grown ups though, no one's in university/college, but the friendship between them is awesome and there are a lot of things they deal and struggle with, also there will eventually be a season 2 for it)
Because It's The First Time (it's about 6 20-year-olds, most of them go to university, it's very realistic imo and also short, so it's easy to finish it)
Reply 1988 (I only just started it, so I can only guess what's gonna happen further, but it's about several 18? year old friends from the same neighbourhood, their friendship and obviously relationships, which are still to come for me)

Since you're looking for a drama about college/university, even though it probably is not that similar to Age of Youth, but the college life is shown very clearly, I also recommend Cheese in the Trap for you (don't be put off about the comments about the ending; personally, I am picky about endings I enjoy and I was very much okay with it).
Thanks I'm definitely going to try  watching Because It's The First Time and Ode to Joy =D 
BTW love your profil pic ;)
Thank you haha, I love it, too! :'D