I was wondering what shows to watch...I want shows which are really funny so can you recommend me some?

For example I love this show.
Running Man Hello Baby, my favorites are S2: Shinee and S5: MBLAQ We Got Married 1N2D, so far S2 is my favorite. But I'm Joo Won biased and that might have a lot to do with it.
yeah the above ones are really good :) i also advice to watch the second season of 1N2D and also you can watch Family Outing, it is hilarious :)
Agree with Running Man ! Also Invincible Youth. I believe the 1st season is funnier than the 2nd, but you can try both ^^
Infinite Ranking King and MBLAQ goes to school ^^
#1 Running Man.. #2 X-Man.. #3 Family Outing..#4 Infinity Challenge
Running man!!1N2D both are funny really!!!if you want funny but romantic try We got married i currently watching woojung couple i haven't seen the other couples so i don't know yet what is the best couple^^
Agree with Running Man!! You shoulf try it!! It's so so good!! xD
Running Man and Family Outing are both a lot of fun to watch with great ensemble casts. Yoo Jae Suk makes anything funny! Running Man is my current favourite variety show. Strong Heart can also be very funny. I'd recommend looking up when your favourite actors or idols have guested on it and watch those episodes. We Got Married: The Jo Kwon and Gain episodes! Haven't found another WGM couple to be as fun to watch since them.
I would love to see the couple of Seohyun & Yonghwa in We are married~ But the links on youtube don´t work -.- I found it on dramacrazy but I don´t know which episode they appear...Does anyone happen to knpow where? Thank you for the help in advance! <3
I like Strong Heart.....because of Lee Seung Gi ^^
i'm not a big variety show person but what i really enjoy are the shows that follow a particular person/group where you can actually see some personality development. If you like those then i would recommend Hello Baby and We got Married :)