I've been looking for Asian sitcoms to watch and stumpled upon the Chinese Drama IPartment and I really liked it! <3 Sadly I only found the first two episodes subbed and even more sadly my Mandarin is far from being good enough to watch it without subs. :( Sooo does anyone have any recommendations for me what I could watch instead? I have a bunch of dramas to watch right now but I'd like to add a sitcom that will just make me laugh and cheer me up right away. Romance is always a plus btw! :D Looking forward to your suggestions!
Very funny dramas I have seen:

W/Romance and the inescapable drama:

Secret Garden. ~ Very well done and there are a lot VERY funny moments in this...a lot! but it also does have drama. Hyun Bin is so great and so is Ha Ji Won. and the Romance is Daebak! ♥♥♥
The Greatest Love ~ Ditto what I said above except this has Cha Seung Won and Gong Hyo Jin.
My Name is Kim Sam Soon ~ Such a cute and funny drama. Stars Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah.
Nodame Cantabile ~ Slap stick manga funny but with tons of real heart and very smart writing. The characters grow and change but still remain funny. A slow simmering love story tucked inside too. It's so cute. Centered around the world of classical musicians who are all pretty eccentric and hilarious.
Protect The Boss ~ Very smartly done. Nice romance and lots of funny moments too! Different in a good way!
What's Up Fox ~ So well done. Funny, smart and darling romance.

Don Quixote ~ this has no romance but Shota-kun is very pretty to look at and also...A damn fine comedic actor. I laughed out loud so much. Great Bromance, cute stories. Very smart and hilarious.

Have fun watching!
I forgot the best one i've seen! OMO... This is not strictly comedy. It is a coming of age, coming into love story with humor, heart, tears and with such a real feeling. Coffee Prince is the best Kdrama I've ever watched. I can't recommend it highly enough. Everyone should see it...at least give it a chance. I hope you add it!
I don't know what you mean exactly by sitcom.. but for funny try variety.. one variety show that I can't recommend enough is Running Man, it's freaking hilarious.. as for drama's Yukan Club and I second all the ones Jeannie suggested except Protect the Boss(because I haven't finished it)
1 Night 2 Days is hilarious too and so much fun to watch. Also, the only 1/2 hour family sitcom type of show I've ever watched is part of High Kick 3. It's was okay. Cute, funny and okay... Yoon Kye Sang ssi!!! ♥ (but ignore my fan girl moment..it's good.)
the only asian sitcom I know is a Korean one: Real School
Thanks for all the recommendations, mina! :) They'll all wander on my list and I'll look into them asap!
Jeaniessi wrote: Very funny dramas I have seen:

W/Romance and the inescapable drama:

Secret Garden. ~ Very well done and there are a lot VERY funny moments in this...a lot! but it also does have drama. Hyun Bin is so great and so is Ha Ji Won. and the Romance is Daebak! ♥♥♥
The Greatest Love ~ Ditto what I said above except this has Cha Seung Won and Gong Hyo Jin.
My Name is Kim Sam Soon ~ Such a cute and funny drama. Stars Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah.
Nodame Cantabile ~ Slap stick manga funny but with tons of real heart and very smart writing. The characters grow and change but still remain funny. A slow simmering love story tucked inside too. It's so cute. Centered around the world of classical musicians who are all pretty eccentric and hilarious.
Protect The Boss ~ Very smartly done. Nice romance and lots of funny moments too! Different in a good way!
What's Up Fox ~ So well done. Funny, smart and darling romance.

Don Quixote ~ this has no romance but Shota-kun is very pretty to look at and also...A damn fine comedic actor. I laughed out loud so much. Great Bromance, cute stories. Very smart and hilarious.

Have fun watching!

Jeaniessi, my heart rejoice when I see someone describing Nodame this way, Thank you ! ^_^

I'll recommend some as well:

Samurai High School- this show is beyond hilarious, the lead is a very good actor and a cutie as well.
Skip Beat! - the story is unusual, and the main actress is funny, whatever she does.
Nazatoki wa Dinner no Ato de - it's a detective drama, but the leads interactions are very funny.
Ouran High School Host Club - that's really fun to watch
High Kick - also very funny - a lot of episodes, but its very addictive
Flower Boy Ramyeon Shop was also one that made me laugh a lot too
kdrama - My Girl definitely watch it
I think you can find them on youtube though ^^ Uhm... Sitcom wise I totally suggest you try REAL SCHOOL funny k-sitcom and one of the most funniest and best dramas of Japan Risou No Musuko <3
lol, i think you have the taste as mine. i like those romantic comedy type of dramas so pay attention to this dramas! you may also like them. 1. my lucky star: (my fav taiwanese drama and fav. actor jimmy lin)- a second young master and f1 car racer with high status entangled with a con artist who schemes for her loved ones. must watch, very funny 2. protect the boss: i really like this one, the man fall in luv with the woman first. actions of the guy was the asset that made me laugh 3. boys over flower 4.goong/princess hours 5.my girlfriend is a gumiho 6. devil beside you- only like the few first episodes 7. you're beautiful and many more