I didn't like Another Miss Oh, couldn't stand the male lead and a lot of the character interactions just made me angry.
The greatest love 
he was sssoo funny, love him
The cinematography and acting in The Greatest Love really isn't the greatest
Beauitful Gong Shim. - Romantic Comedy. There is most definitely bromance. Bit of drama. Good mixture and not too girly. No love triangle as such but the sister is very annoying and manipulative.

Please Come Back, Mister - Bromance to the max. very funny. romance takes a bit of a step back but there are hints of it. Cast on the older side but it is well worth a watch. Don't let the synopsis put you off
Thank you for the recommendations
I had to drop Beautiful Gong Shim after 4 episodes, I couldn't stand the sister, or really any of the side characters.
Love in the moonlight,  I know it's saeguk but it's a light one & had many romance & comedy in it :)
I'm sorry but I really don't want anything with a historical setting, thanks though
Well, everyone has already recommended all the popular ones, so I'm gonna go with the one I recently finished & loooved.Akkanee's Heart. It's available on youtube. :)
Fated to love you korean version.. :)
Fated To Love You was really good, thanks,
My Princess, My Fair Lady, I Need Romance 3, Can't Lose
Just finished I Need Romance 3, it was good, thank you. The others don't really seem to be my cup of tea though.