@TheGrowlingStomach woaaaa you make a pretty long and nice recommendation. I'll make sure to search about them! Thank you!
Jumong is so, so much fun, and flies by despite the length. If you're enjoying Six Flying Dragons, you should definitely check out Queen Seodeok and Tree with Deep Roots by the same writing team, as they are also both tightly plotted, thoughtful shows packed with complex characters.
@wonhwa yeah I already plan to watch deep rooted tree, since SFD was it's prequel. Actually, I have watch the first episode of it and I dropped it haha. Time to give it a second chance then. As for seondeok, It was once airing in my country terrestrial television and I had a glimps of the show, so maybe I'll try that out. Thank you!
It seems that you have way too many dramas to watch now :D. But I dare to make one more recommendation: "Emperor of the Sea". It's older than most of the dramas mentioned above, but definitely worth watching. Especially female villain and bad-but-lovable guy were wonderful. As for the dramas recommended by others, I loved "Chuno", "Battle of Changsha" and liked "Empress Ki" and "Nirvana in Fire". They are all pretty good, but it depends on personal taste ;).
@Osumare yeah ahahaha, my PTW got longer. Yep I'll definetely watch Empress Ki and Chuno after Jumong and Tree with deep root. I'll search more about emperor of the sea then. Thank you for dropping by ^^
@BlueberryCheesecake I found Tree with Deep Roots took several episodes to really pull me in, and I felt things dropped off a bit towards the end, but the middle is extraordinary.