Hello everyone! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

I'm currently having troubles with finding a drama that I would like to watch.:s I know that I have about 70 odd or something on my list but I don't know which one to choose!

http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/weheartkpop

If possible, could you recommend me a really good one from that list or another one if it isn't there.^_^ I love dramas like Boys Over Flowers and Playful Kiss and I think I've picked a few but I don't know which ones are which on my list:)...Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated.(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
Konnichiwa weheartkpop-san Scanning throughout your ptw list I see a couple of dramas that might suit your tastes right now if you are looking for dramas with similarities to those you mentioned. Here are a few: Hana Yori Dango - J adaption of BBF Queen In Hyun's Man - the comedy and great romance, some dramatic parts. Ikemen Desu Ne - J adaption of YAB.. Loveable.. <3 some great ones to watch not on your list.. amazing romance.. SMILE <3 MARS Maou (Longer into it..) Hope these helped you out a bit sweetie.. ^^ Jaa-ne..
MonjaElisa wrote: Konnichiwa weheartkpop-san

Scanning throughout your ptw list I see a couple of dramas that might suit your tastes right now if you are looking for dramas with similarities to those you mentioned. Here are a few:

Hana Yori Dango - J adaption of BBF
Queen In Hyun's Man - the comedy and great romance, some dramatic parts.
Ikemen Desu Ne - J adaption of YAB.. Loveable.. <3

some great ones to watch not on your list.. amazing romance..
SMILE <3
MARS
Maou (Longer into it..)

Hope these helped you out a bit sweetie.. ^^

Jaa-ne..

This is exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you very much!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. It is a very good drama, with a good friendship story, and it's a light one to watch
bettyboo wrote: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. It is a very good drama, with a good friendship story, and it's a light one to watch

Thank you! Light dramas are nice to watch.^_^
You should definitely watch the following NO MATTER WHAT!!!! MY GIRL (I loved the music and the actors! Amazing performance from every main and supporting cast!) LIE TO ME (Amazing cast and performance! Hilarious and sweet!) CITY HUNTER (AWESOME music, story, and cast! Loved every part of it!) 49 DAYS (This is bit of a melodrama but the story is amazing and so is the cast!) HANA KIMI (ALL VERSIONS) xD (I honestly loved the Japanese version better but i also like the Taiwanese one too! ) I also recommend "To the Beautiful You!" It's another version of Hana Kimi but it's different and awesome in it's own way! It's Hilarious! And another must must watch is Iljimae!! It's amazing!!! From ep 1 to ep 20! just awesome in terms of music, acting, story, etc. oh and SECRET GARDEN! LOL now that's something i think everyone should watch! it's hilarious and beautifully amazing!! Love the scenery, the actors, the music, and the acting! ^_^ (excuse my obsessive behavior! but you must watch these!!!!)
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
almost all the dramas on your list are good too watch...after all, I watched most of them ㅋㅋㅋ but I really recommend Rich Man Poor Woman & Reply 1997... they are really awesome <333 and you should try also Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge...and Sungkyunkwan Scandal...and Skip Beat!..and Secret Garden,,and Postman To Heaven... and Paradise Kiss btw, you have a great taste ㅋㅋㅋ
Paradise Kiss & Hana Kimi look like good ones to watch right now.^_^
Oh and Hana Yori Dango.:)
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
great choices ^__^ enjoy them to the max!!
Just checked out your list, looks like you like the romance base drama, i would recommend these: Autumn's Concerto <- one of the best Taiwanese drama, this is more towards the serious side Full House <- classic k drama, this is more towards the funny side 200 Pounds Beauty <- my favorite k movie My sassy girl <- classic k movie Queen In Hyun's Man <- one of the most romantic drama Protect the Boss <- really funny, not the most good looking ppl but seriously funny Secret Garden <- count as a classic too tho not as classic as the top 2 i mentioned lol And then there are some drama that are really good on your list but not exactly similar to the ones you watched so far: 1 Litre of tears - sad drama, veryveryveryvery sad but good drama City Hunter - Action base drama Jewel in the Palace - Classic K historical base drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun - Historical drama
Would like to recommand Autumns Concerto, 1 litre of tears and Secret Garden....
Thank you very much everyone!^_^