Hi! I still have some days left before I start my classes so I'm looking for a drama that could attract me... I like interesting couples with chemistry or something special about them (i'm into love-hate relatioship too but not typical...) and I hate annoying female leads (the kind that are constantly in pain for every detail in their love relationship) or extremaly naive and kind (you're beautiful type.. or snow white kind xD ). I don't like too agressive guys (like the guy in boys over flowers) passsionate guys are ok anda little bit agressive in some cases (the usual in dramas) could be acceptable. If the male lead is really different I think I would love it. Ah! And I don't like school dramas. And I don't want nothing extremly serious (I'm having enought tears with nice guy and the moon that embraces the sun xD). I prefer Korean dramas but the drama is really good i could accept chinese (perhaps they are too long for me... i have never tried) or taiwanese... i don't like japanese dramas. I'm looking foward to your recommendations! Thank you! =D
To bad you don't like school drama's, cause I'd recomend To The Beautiful You... Have you seen I Need Romance 2 ? Or Queen In Hyun's Man? I don't think the latter's female lead is annoying or something, INR2 could maybe be a bit like that... But it's not that extreme...
The Greatest Love I need romance protect the boss prosecutor princess
oh yea Queen In Huyn's Man is a must lol she is not annoying at all but her friend is pretty irritating
wait one more (sorry about the triple posts) Oh My Lady
Two pretty great rom-com/family dramas are Stars Falling From the Sky and Smile You. I don't usually like family dramas (too much wailing for my taste), but these are really funny and romantic. Both have serious sides to them, but nothing TOO upsetting. And they end happily, which is always a plus! I will say that both females leads start out sooo bratty, but that changes after a couple of episodes. They have great transformative arcs that drive the stories. The male lead in SFFTS is the typical rich icy bachelor, but I liked him. The one in SY is actually a dorky engineer from a poor family, so that's kind of different! I do, I do is also pretty good. Not the usual overbearing male/weak female dynamic.
The Greatest Love was a really good one for me, and Prosecutor Princess is good BUUTT at first you probably will be annoyed with the girl main lead, she is rather obnoxious in the beginning. The Princess Man isn't really a comedy...but I highly recommend it. Devil Beside You is a really great romcom Taiwanese drama as well!
Thank you so much for your recommendations! I'm going to put everthing in my list and do some marathons! I have seen some of your recommendations before and I specially love QIHM and prossecutor princess (I like spoild girl characters ^^). Smile you is also fantastic but I dropped it because it was extremly long for me. I'll try with I need romance first because I had interest in that serie in the past (but someone told me that It was like the korean version of Sex in the city... and that's not really appealing for me xD).
My Girl (Korean)/ Secret Garden
hana kimi amazing show :) although it is based on school life but trust me u will love it
Fated to Love you is pretty funny and good, though the girl is a bit naive and kind in the beginning, the guy challenges her to value herself. Office girls is also pretty funny :D [both taiwanese dramas]
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is a personal favourite. The lead girl is so charming and unique. An adorable love story.
My Girl has a great female lead, and the main couple is pretty cute, and well-acted. Prosecutor Princess is AMAZING and has a great love story and OTP, though I will caution that the lead female is extremely annoying for the first episode, maybe two, but the entire drama is about her huge growth as a character.
Secret Garden, Greatest Love, Rooftop Prince