What Im looking for is pretty simple, but Im not sure if there are any movies like this...

So, Im looking for some japanese horrors, which takes place somewhere around shinto shrine, and does have shrine maidens.

Ehm, nothing? So bad... Im really surprised that there arent any horrors like this (I assume there arent) cause I think its perfect setting for j-horror...

I think its perfect, cause Im actually playing Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - And I just love that atmosphere there, so I thought maybe there are some movies like this?

All I can find are usually schoolgirls somewhere in the city. - Not that its wrong, and schoolgirls are not really a problem, but that city is.
I would like to see some countryside, village, temples, mountains or woods in j-horror. Or just some places which are little more spiritual and has some mystery to it. So, there is really nothing like that?
Shrill Cries of Summer
Shrill Cries – Reshuffle
it was set in a remote village. I don't know how you'll like it, I was confused for most of the first movie and finally started to understand the story in the second (I didn't watch the anime)