Looking for some recs. I liked the long lingering one sided love until confession like in Go Ho's Starry Night, In Time With you, 9 End 2 outs etc. Looking for something that might be in similar styling for male leads. Wasn't really keen on My Love Eun Dong. Thank-you ^_^  

Definitely take my recommendations with a grain of salt. Sooooo many things I love are in your dropped list (Another Miss Oh, Cheese in the Trap, Jealousy Incarnate, The Greatest Love) so we have very different tastes:

Age of Youth
That Winter, The Wind Blows
I Hear Your Voice
Basically every Reply series (my favorite is Reply 1988)
A Witch's Romance
Pinocchio

And I know you dropped Jealousy Incarnate....but that drama TRULY embodies your request and I would highly recommend giving it another chance. xD

If you don't mind movies, what about

1) Lost in Love
2) Christmas in August
3) In the Mood for Love

Rather than unrequited love, in 2) and 3) the characters are simply holding themselves back from expressing their feelings, for various reasons.
Playful Kiss       
This drama has a Japanese, Thai, and Taiwanese version. I've only watched the Korean and Japanese and tbh the Korean one is better, although the Japanese version is the original based on the anime or manga (not sure).
thank-you all for the suggestions, a couple I haven't seen yet :) so yay will add those to my PTW list

and thanks @ViolinGal I watched up until the beach fight and just couldn't make it past that :D
Kiss Me is the Thai version of Playful Kiss and I highly recommend it. It's a cute series which stars the same leads from Full House Thai (cause their chemistry IS OFF THE CHARTS and they're even rumoured to be dating for the past two years).