I have a week of vacation. I'm not quite sure what I am up for watching but I sure wanna watch something really good. 

Can you guys please recommend? 

This is my MAL. http://graph.anime.plus/banniemd2b/favorites,anime

My favourite genres seem to be 

1) Shounen, 

2) Comedy

3) Adventure

4) Police

5) Slice of Life

I dont know a website that helps arranges my favourites for drama but its probably similar. 

I also have a instagram that I post dramas/anime I like so that might be helpful for you to recommend stuff. https://www.instagram.com/bannie22/?hl=en

Thank you!

You've probably already heard of this, but try watching Fairy Tail

It has Adventure, Shounen, Comedy, Friendship, Magic, and a bit of hinting at a very strong romance that has yet to bloom.
I'd recommend this to everyone, it's simply the best anime I have ever watched. It's an anime that erupts a world of emotions. It's...ugh, I can't explain it. You just have to watch it, to understand.
That is a strong recommendation! I had dropped it because I am not a fan of magic and it seemed like such a big theme even in the first episode. (magic is #27 out of 42 genres) if i was to pick it up, Now do u think I should be watching this fairy tail or the new generation? which one is better and which one stays true to the plot?

do you have any other recommendations too?
Does this post mean that you are up for watching dramas or anime based dramas? lol

If so you could try Ouroboros - police detective drama with a twist. Some are unhappy with the ending .. it depends on how you look at it.
im up for watching 
animes or dramas. anything that is good/recommended

ive already watched ouroboros 7/10!
jdramas that have similar genres (shounen, comedy, etc) as you mentioned above:
Saru Lock 
Hammer Sesson!
Samurai High School

since you liked lovely complex, you may like Switch Girl!!, Nodame Cantabile, Koe Koi, or Otomen
since you liked the anime Hajime no Ippo, you may like the jdrama Holyland
since you liked Detective Conan, you may like Meitantei no Okite (a satire of the classic japanese detective dramas)
since you liked some mystery/sci-fi anime, you may like Nazo no Tenkousei
since you liked Slam Dunk, you may like buzzer beat, pride, or Ao no Jidai (this one is more on the serious/delinquent side rather than focus on sports)
since you liked Gintama and comedy in general, you may like Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
What do you mean by The New Generation, is that an anime or drama? And Fairy Tail really doesn't have a specific plot in the beginning, but in the second season, all the mysterious and unknown factors lead back to one thing. You will not regret watching this, trust me.
I looked it up. I alway thought fairy tail 2014 was a remake. i dint know it was asequel. my bad

i also am watching tantei no okite right now. its going alright. some instances are lame but matsuda shota i like 

Meitantei no Okite 6/10

watching Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store
and have hammer session in my ptw
Mr. Nietzsche in the Convenience Store 7/10