Hi, I think the title says it all. I'm looking for some dramas that have the comedy factor, though not a sitcom/ a pure comedy drama, more of as a sub-genre. I know a lot of them have tags "comedy" but more often than not, the jokes are lost in translation. So, just thought I'd ask you guys. Romantic comedy dramas would be best, but feel free to suggest anything.

Bromance - Taiwanese drama
Diary of tootsies - Thai Drama
hm if you're searching for romcom comedy then I'd suggest the japanese dramas:
please love the useless me (romance, comedy, handsome first and second male lead)
okitegami kyoko (light romance, comedy, mystery, you'll love it)

or comedy and friendship or light romance, also japanese:
hana kimi 2007 (girl dresses up as boy to get in all boys school to make her crush from years ago jump again, all the charas are hilarious)
my boss my hero (this one is just too funny, friendship, school)
I don't know if these match your sense of humor or will get lost in translation, but here are some that I found funny.  

Dramas that made me laugh a ton:
Family's Honor (romance)
A Man's Story
Tiger & Dragon
Manhattan Love Story
Ikemen Sobaya Tantei
Mama wa Newhalf

Dramas that made me laugh some:
Love Story (romance)
Dame na Watashi ni Koi shite kudasai (romance)
Evasive Inquiry Agency
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

Dramas I remember thinking were funny but don't remember how much or whether I actually laughed:
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (romance)
Taburakashi
Shima Shima
Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi
Double Score

Modern Farmer - K-drama
Shopping King Louie - K-drama
^ Totally agree with dayidream.

some more romcoms:
My Little Princess
Bring It On, Ghost (the side characters more than anything)
Lucky Romance (but also very serious at times)
Uhm honestly it's a hard question because it's very rare that a drama manages to make me laugh but some that I found very funny were mentioned above like : Hanazakari no Kimitachi e or Manhattan Love Story. Shopping King Louie was pretty funny as well and yet I didn't expect it to make me laugh like that.

I'd like to add two others which I consider as a must for comedy lovers: Kisarazu Cat's Eye (which is the funniest drama I watched, it's very weird and unique too so not for everyone but worth the watch I think) there is no romance though. The second one is History of a Salaryman, it has a little bit of romance though it's not what matters most here. The main actors are very silly and hilarious too ♥
tamra, the island (I laughed so hard I was crying through this. Alot of the jokes weren't lost in translation either and it had alot of foreigner humor about the names. really the humor in this was what made it worth watching)
go princess go
dr.gang
falling for innocence
perfect couple
Omo ni Naitemasu
Lie to Me was the only romcom where I laught in every episodes.
I third (4th?) the rec for Hana Kimi 2007. It's literally the first thing I thought of and it's the only drama I know that can get away with having pretty much no plot (you could say any semblance of a plot is the filler) and still being awesome.

These kdramas also made me lol quite a bit, but they have the added advantage of having a very nice plot too: 
Baby-faced beauty (that flying food scene, ahaha) 
Marriage not dating 
I agree with Modern Farmer and Marriage not Dating.
Thank you everyone for so many suggestions!!! :) :)
Jealousy Incarnate
Legend of the Blue Sea

Oh and I love your profile pic. AoMike is so amazing
I'm here to mention Marriage not Dating :)
Another Oh Hae Young
Jealousy Incarnate