I'm looking for any Japanese/Taiwanese/Korean romance movies. Here's a list of some of the movies I've watched and I'm looking for something similar to these. Love You 10000 Years High School Debut My Rainy Days Densha Otoko Finding Mr. Destiny Chilling Romance Paradise Kiss Lovely Complex Lovesick Thanks :)
I haven't seen too many romance movies, but I recommend: My Sassy Girl Windstruck They are both Korean and their storylines somewhat connect :) If you decide to pick up these two .. watch My Sassy Girl first!
49 days full house
now I'm assuming you asked for just movies since that's what you put. So then I recommend A Moment to Remember (warning you will cry) Classic (Beautifully done but again you will cry) Kimi ni Todoke (very sweet <3) Koizora (The moments are sweet but overall it is a sad movie) Love in Disguise (this movie made me LOL but it is a very sweet movie with a fantastic OST) Bokura ga ita ( it has two parts Zenpen and Kouhen. Zenpen just came online recently so you will have to wait a bit for Kouhen.)
I've watched Kimi ni Todoke a few weeks ago and it's one of my faves. Plus I love Miura Haruma!! Just finished Love in Disguise and it was was super cute. Exactly what I was looking for. Also watched Bokura ga ita. Now I just itching for the second part. Can't wait!! And thanks for all the recs so far guys <3