Is there any drama out there similar to On the Way to the Airport? (From any country!)

When I say "similar" I don't mean that it has to be about married people having an affair, forbidden love, the same actors or about airports - even though it can be about any of those things, of course. I'm looking for something similar in style and atmosphere/mood!

TL;DR - what I'm looking for is:
  • Kind male lead 
  • Visually beautiful 
  • No stupidly evil, hateful characters who meddles in other's business 
  • No dragging because of unnescesary plot twist that don't make sense 
  • Simple story and natural romance
In more detail:

What I like about On the Way to the Airport is that even though I exepcted it to be filled with angst, clichés and melodrama, it's most of all a beautiful, heartwarming drama even though it's sad and starts with a tragedy. 

The romance is intense but natural. In a way they are torn apart inside because of their forbidden feelings - Soo Ah because, well, it's forbidden and complicated and Do Woo mostly because he understands her pain… I honestly don't think he feels very guilty, because he realises that he can't connect with his wife emotionally - but the main focus is not on the struggle within them but the comfort they find in each other. They are soulmates. The chemistry is real and it shows in ther faces when they are together and it makes them happy, after all.

Do Woo is perhaps too good to be true but I love to see a male lead like this. (No wrist-grabbing, no "I know what's best for you, let me decide", no nonsense!) I love the way he is extremely patient, and kind, and honest with his feelings and the way just lets himself love and be loved. And Soo Ah is a character I can, for the most part, relate to and feel for.

It is calm and slow-paced even though things are going on and there's a mystery in the background (what Annie's mother is up to, the father and so on). I like that the supporting characters are neither too  confusing (to be honest, I often find that things going on in the background of k-dramas are a bit confusing) or annoying. This doesn't mean they are all likeable- they're not - but they are somewhat "real" after all. Even Annie's mother almost makes sense to me... I like that the supporting characters have their own things going on but they don't take up too much screentime = dragging.

I adore watching this just for the pure pleasue to the eyes. I love the colours and the scenery. So many scenes are filled with that soft, warm and sometimes golden light. Visually it matches the theme of the story perfectly!

I still have two more episodes to go. (And yes, I expect Captain Park to make a lot of trouble before it's over…) When I like a drama very much I don't want it to end, that's why. So I'm thinking: Is there something else out there that can make me feel the same way when I'm watching it? I find On the Way to the Airport so easy to watch because it's not too heavy and not too light, it's slow but it doesn't drag (never boring and the episodes don't feel like they're too long) and I can feel the love so strongly.
Love O2O

My Little Princess

Secret Message

Thank you both for reading and replying!

@macchiato
A Wife's Credentials looks good! I think I read about before but forgot about because other dramas distracted me. I'll check it out. Your other suggestion has the big appeal of Lee Jin Wook among the cast. That's always interesting to me. ;) 

@pigtails4ever
I think Love O2O looks nice and Secret Message seems interesting too. Thanks!